• trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vegeta

• Cell

• Total voters
Best answers
i dont like it at all. It doesn't look like gohan at all, his hair looks *** his eyes are too wide, his mouth needs to be bigger when he screams, his whole face is shaped wrong.... nice try tho :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even though i did make fun of it.. i think its a good idea.. even if it does look like he's taking a dump *sorry man im hyper and im trying to get it all out*

Best answers
Looking really good so far, I'd like to see an ingame video of it or something (If the model is that complete at all).

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah what upc said

UPC: United Postal Company *joke*

on topic: yeah show us a movie *gets a bag of popcorn*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
s-u-b-j-e-c-t g-o-e-s h-e-r-e

yay! too bad all my pop-corn is gone... :/

and sorry upc about the little c-r-i-t

Best answers
Ice man.. I am no modrator, But ur latest posts really annoy me . U mostly spam like a 10 year old that just got a keyboard. Get a grip, and read what Sonic said . Unless u have a crittism or anything for improovment, u shouldn't post . These section ain't for chit chat .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice man.. I am no modrator, But ur latest posts really annoy me . U mostly spam like a 10 year old that just got a keyboard. Get a grip, and read what Sonic said . Unless u have a crittism or anything for improovment, u shouldn't post . These section ain't for chit chat .
That whole statement had nothing to do with anything. I never saw a mod come and tell him to stop... So what gives you the right to come in and pull a posing.. I have seen you make pointless posts here and there. 10 characters is the minimum length to post. I see more than 10 there...

ONTOPIC: The gohan is coming along great...I still would like to see the rotation of the characters hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just spammed zereth you need to watch that... and stay in ur place as well.. dont correct me because i wouldnt listen.. besides ive talked to SONIC so *stick his tongue out*

and zereth... my foot is gettting homesick.. i think i might drive it home to zereths azzvile!

on topic: what mod is this for? if its just practice then excuse this question..

btw good luck in college!! ^_^

Best answers
i see many faults with this adult gohan model, but im not sure if you are just showing it because you only want us to see the mouth animation?? if that is the final adult gohan model i will be dissapointed, the hair is short, the jaws are long, chest is boring. but yeah, i can understand you are still working on it, just wanted to say that at esforces standards, that model isnt cutting it right now.

the animated mouth thing sounds like fun.. i guess.

.. *Denominator looks at the few posts above*

.. *sigh*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
yay! too bad all my pop-corn is gone... :/

and sorry upc about the little c-r-i-t
Ice Man said:
u just spammed zereth you need to watch that... and stay in ur place as well.. dont correct me because i wouldnt listen.. besides ive talked to SONIC so *stick his tongue out*

;/

And I said it was ok to spam senselessly? I think not. Do not use your aquaintance with me to grant yourself powers you do not have. Don't test me.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyway...
what TCarelli did to the mouth.. hehe.. there are more bones to it. he just moved the jaw. there are lip bones as well to add more detail. so! lets just wait till he gets another pic of a better mouth for yah ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom