• trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vegeta

• Cell

• Total voters
Best answers
WELL GUYS I BEEN GETTING READY FOR COLLEGE IM GOING TO AI OF FT. LAUDERDALE FOR 3D GAME DESIGN. SO I BEEN TRYING TO GET ALL THIS WORK DONE B4 I HAVE TO HIT THE BOOKS. THESE ARE ANIMATION TEST SHOTS OF THE NEW NOT FULLY SKIN MYSTIC GOHAN MAKING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. THE SKIN IS A WIP CAUSE ATM IM JUST SEEING HOW THE SKIN STRECHES AND SO FORTH. TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK OF THIS WHOLE IDEA AND IF IT WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE.
*SCREAMING*

*IDLE BREATHING*

**PLZ NO SPAMING THIS THREAD**
~TCICCARELLI :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice man. Looks pretty good. All I see maybe a tiny bit wrong with him is his nose and mouth. The nose is a little big and his mouth has somewhat of a weird shape. Broaden it abit, and make nose smaller. But soo far that's a very good model. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no gohans gone retarded *joke*

looks like he's trying to take a dump or somn... can u post an avi file of the animation?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg ! will there be animated mouths Tom!? I suggested this once, but no one listened. Looks good though, about the model, isn't the hair a little short?

Best answers
I have been hoping they would make animated mouths for ESF. I was hoping they would do it for CS as well, so when someone talked you could see their mouth move. Great idea, I like it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and yeah it adds to the game!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mouth animation is a good idea, but i dont know how much people or you will see it. if youre fighting, theres no time to look at the person's mouth. but it wouldnt hurt to put it in. new features like that are always good.
yes as others have said, the hair needs some more length, and the eyes are a little bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... i've seen better fan edits for mystic gohan than this... no offense but you guys have a real problem when it comes to modelling Gohan. His jaw is too strong, his eyes are way too big, his hair too short, it just goes on..

But anyways about the mouth, it looks alright, but it's really too small to even matter. People will see it once in a trailer, think it's cool, then never see it again. Especially because of ESF's scale down, you never see faces except for that odd time you lag up in a melee move.

In my opinion, it's just not worth the added effort. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea, I think itll be cool to see gohan scream why hes transforming, or even doing a kamehameha ^_^.

But model wise, hair to short, eyes are wierd, and why the hell is his chin so long :O

Best answers
i think its because he's opening his mouth and screaming so the chin goes down

Best answers
the face skin is wip like i said but thanks for the critz and il make the hair longr

Best answers
Looking pretty amazing, The skin is almost perfect but the eyes need just a little touch up (I know you said they were WIP just giving out my thoughts.)

Very top stuff man, Can't wait to see it in-game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe have a contest for best Mystic Gohan model? If not, I'll do a drawover when I get a good screenshot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would be cool is when your transforming you can rotate around your character so you can atleast see his facial expressions.. There is no other way to really see them unless your meleeing someone who is using Gohan.

Best answers
can u guys post some screens of mystic gohans face i really cant find anything

Best answers
LOL, sorry man, but that doesnt look like Mystic Gohan. His jaw is huge while hes breathing, he kinda looks like frankenstein right there. You should probably fix his jaw up more, then try to animate it, i dont know anything about animating.. but i know what doesnt look right. Its good n all, but just doesnt look right :rolleyes:

Best answers
Just check DBGTN.com Multimedia> Animation Cels/Screenshots/Images (Anything around there)

His chin is also abit big, Sorta like a young Jay Leno gone Mystic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom