ESF's Goals and Ideas.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
>_<!!!

You took it the wrong way. I meant it as in ESF does not need to be EXACTLY like DBZ. It is a game and should be treated as such.

Best answers
Ok, I am not saying it needs to exactly like the show, but I just feel that this would give it a bigger dbz feel. And plus it'll make ESF stand out from alot other dbz mods. but, I really would like to hear a reponse fromthe team.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No that would make it just like the other DBZ mods. Since most DBZ mods seem to be heading in about the same path.

Best answers
Hm, well this is getting way off-topic, but what are ESF Goals and Ideas?

Best answers
I think one good goal which I think was said before I don't know if anyone contradicted it or not but - Adding Single player to ESF. That would be cool I think, going through levels finding the dballs, fighting - Napa, vegeta, Gynu Force, Frieza, Andriods, Cell, Buu - Getting stronger each time, and even after the new transformations are added that could be a really fine Single player - Like finally reaching the power to go SSJ2 Right when you get to cell - All the would be cool, Anyone else think that that would be cool? I think that is something the ESF team should shoot for. THEN it would be the most successful DBZ mod ever, not just dbz!. *I personaly think it's the best DBZ mod.. has the most work put into it* anywho, theres my ideas for "ESF's Goals and Ideas."

Best answers
Unfortunatley a single player ESF isnt one of the teams goals, although i would like to se it...
But i think the main goals of the team are to add all transformations, all attacks, have a balanced game (its just a little off balance now, goku has too many attacks), and their current goals (for 1.2) can be seen in the 1.2 outline - a more advanced melee system being one of the things... I dunno if they are going to add more characters yet, maybe later on

Best answers
Oh my gosh, one thing is, how are the people with lower grade comptuers going to be able to hand a game with like 8 people in it, and people transforming into like .. ssj3?

Best answers
LEave the game =) but your biggest concern should be the OOZARU!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As i recall...They're not going to put anything past ssj3. So forget the Oozaru idea ::p:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom