esfm_checkin_station

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

This is my latest map for esf movies, it's the earth checkin station. It will be available for the community when the 2nd movie is done.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, make a big space between the building and clouds.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I checked some ref pictures and the clouds where quite close to the buildings, and the textures are home made :p

teh office :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice CS!
It looks just as it should, the textures look very nice as well!

Best answers
extra areas

i have an idea to the map! u know in sayian saga when Goku falls into hell and when he walks into the tunnel he turns up in mister Yamas drawer in his desk, then he has to start all other on snake way! u could make it so u could go into the drawer, and show up in hell or something like that! that would be sweet :laff:

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the waterfall mist sprite from HL (forgot exact name) and make the color yellowish. Add it around the cloud area for a nice effect.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
Use the waterfall mist sprite from HL (forgot exact name) and make the color yellowish. Add it around the cloud area for a nice effect.

You mean the same ones dj ready used with s2k snakeway?

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
no, that one were my own ... well they sucked but they were my own ^_^

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember those, lol. I actually thought of that when I was about to add ENV_GLOW to a light.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nice to have that part on the top of the map.. and then the ground make it a waterfall sprite with the color yellow like said before.. then if you fall into the clouds, you would be transported to another section of the map where the ceiling would be the yellow waterfall sprite in which you can't get out, and at the bottom would be.. not hell because hell was different.. i forgot the name but where goku met that blue and red guy... and you should have a secret passage way taht would teleport you back to the top

i have a question thoe... wasn't snake way suppose to be in the front of the entrance to the check in station?

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No, everyone went into the check-in station when they died, but not everyone went on Snake Way.
I can't remember exactly where it was, but it was off to the side somewhere like it is in the map. ;)
Adding Hell (or HFIL... curse you Funimation...) would make the map nicer, but it probably won't be needed for the purpose of the map. I believe the little escapade of Goku falling off of Snake Way will be skipped over for the sake of time and movie file size in ESF Movies.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, hell will be made as a seperate map, right now i'm working on king kai's planet.

Red Saiyan Mod
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
wowee! very nice work there! I mean it actually looks like you took it straight from the show. can't wait to play this map! keep up the good work man!

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie 2, to be exact. And movie 1 isn't out yet so it might take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom