ESFILES [The adventure goes to extremes]

Best answers
yes DJ :) go tage a look in the filedatabase!! you will find ALOT of files that have verry poor screenshots or even none that`s what i call "low quality" :) o and esf-world isn`t even 100% firefox compatible whitch sucks alot to :)

don`t get me wrong.. esf-w is a good site some things just could be better

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
low quality my ass, punk.
Word.

I could care less if ESF world didn't have screenshots or had a pixel in the wrong place in firefox, it's always been there unlike...certain sites, so before berating other sites to pimp your own, I'd get some facts straight.

Yes yes, in business to make your product more appealing you might have to make a comparison to another product, however, as you said redsaiyan wasn't great either (the other redsaiyan, the old redsaiyan was pretty slick.)

And with comments like that, I sincerely hope ESF-World buries yours or whoever it belongs to into the ground. :D

Coming on and berating another site when you don't even have one up is kinda...meh..

Best answers
sure magnus :)

you guys seem to think that I WANT TO START another esf resource site but that`s simply not true!! i want to see a QUALITY esf resource site :)

i can point out alot of things that are just plain WRONG in esf-world but i won`t do that because i still like that site :) ((but i`m contacting max now with this question: let me improve the esf-world main page whitch has tons of bugs :p))

and magnus about the "Coming on and berating another site when you don't even have one up is kinda...meh..".... that`s just plain bull**** to me :) i have had many verry good sites!! but i stopped with them because i couldn`t earn money out of those sites....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imo, esf-world is a quality resource site. I wouldn't mind another one, but I don't think there's enough people around to pull it off. And his nick is "MAGUS" not Magnus...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't see why you are even posting in the ESF forums. You're not even making the site, what do you want from us?

Best answers
i`m offering something here to the community!!
if you don`t like it, don`t post here :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
i have had many verry good sites!! but i stopped with them because i couldn`t earn money out of those sites....
I don't see how you're going to get any cash out of this. Especially seeing that you're not particularly... doing anything.

Sure, I wish the sky would be filled with happy little rainbows every day, but am I doing anything helpful by saying the sky as it is now is low quality and sucks, and telling "the community" that they need to make their own rainbows?

Your idea might be to "offer something to the community," but the way you're going about it makes me wonder about your intentions.

Best answers
well i won`t earn anything with this.. but than again.. it won`t be my site :)

you guys seem to think that there is something behind my nice offer but there really isn`t anything behind it... the only that the owner must do is make it a successfull quality site!! with no hidden intentions on my side.. thhat`s just it :)

and could i have some reply`s with possible new webmasters or is everything gonna be negative?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am offering you this car. It's not my car of course, but I'm still offering it. All you have to do is go to some dealership and buy it, and take care of it so it stays in good condition. I'll have nothing to do with you and your car, but it's still my offer... for some reason.

And the reason I am offering this great offer, is because I just saw this other dealership and even though it sells loads of cars, it's such bad quality, that I have to make this offer. It shouldn't even be called an offer. I guess I am really just making a broad suggestion and calling it an offer because I want credit for something someone else might do.

Now, all sarcasm aside, If someone wants to make another ESF resource site, they are free to do so. More power to them. I really don't think making an "offer" like this will speed anything along, or help your popularity by trash talking one of the best, if not the only, ESF resource site around. It's great you want to see more sites and all, but honestly, did you think posting "hey make another site!" would make it so?

I'm also requesting that a mod of this section remove the link to his hosting site. It's advertising (post #4).

Best answers
@pain your talking ****

to continue the way you`r talking:
"hey here`s a layout for a GOOD new esf resource site.. feel free to use it"

and WHY is everyone so NEGATIVE... i`m trying something positive and it gets hits on all fronts... But it looks like almost everyone just don`t want to do it so i guess this idea will go into the trash folder...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
But it looks like almost everyone just don`t want to do it
In all honesty, why would they? It's alot of work and it's going to cost them money. Not to mention, there's already an awesome resource site out there that it would take years to get enough files to be better than them. This is assuming that they don't get those files also.

It's just not worth doing, that's why you won't find someone willing to take it up. You'll have to start it yourself and then after awhile maybe people will join.

Best answers
lol like i did with esfstuff and redsaiyan :p the only people who wanted to help where 100% n00b who only knew how to turn the computer on and start ESF... i have helped a dozen people to gain knowledge about internet and to be able to add files correctly to the database... but both on esfstuff and redsaiyan they where TO STUPID to do it correctly IF they do it... 80% was just abusing my help to gain knowledge and to just leave once they have some more knowledge or all the files from the ftp...

But i`m about to start the site anyway but not online :) just per my personal use to get everything sorted :) once that`s done i`m gonna try this whole idea again or i try to sell it :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually preferred Esfstuff over esf-world. Download speeds were awesome and most of files were the same. Good luck with your endeavor Gohanssj2.

Best answers
if i had a credit card i would donate in a second... i wish i could help some time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom