Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will the mapper who made it please release it to us! i dont care if some people didnt like it cause i think it looks absolutly awsome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link

I have never hard of it do u have and pic or links?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleave that was changed into mtside and mid if i remember right

could just be mtside

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm well i made a post about this when beta 1 first came out and they said that it was because they didnt like it at all so they scrapped it completely...ether way, i want esf_towers! (not ape_towers)

Scruffie

S
Huh, in the old gallery , the Cell map had grass instead of sand... why did you change it? I think it looks better.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Indeed...change is bad, but maybe they just wanted to make it look more cell gamesish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Small patches of grass. its was desert-like due to Cell's destructive-ness & the army (He tore up the ground n stuff making the arena and the World Army shot all those missiles n sh!t)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the pics i have seen if esf_towers i think it is a lot better then ape_towers i have played in ape towers but the map is small if anyone has a link to esf_towers can you post it i would really like it.

Best answers
To bad esf_mid is being removed. Even though it looks like a checker board it is still o good map

Best answers
Id like esf_mid more if it had more detail and more than two canyons put together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Musashi
Id like esf_mid more if it had more detail and more than two canyons put together.
I would like to see some real ground! lol

Best answers
They should add esf_towers in the next release, I saw the pics in the old gallery, they looked awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom