Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some great map there dude!
what will be your next map?

Best answers
I think ...

...it would be cool if someone makes a map with a gravity room in it(when youre in it you move slower,but you get PL for every step you do and if you make an attack you get PL,too)

That could also be a game-mode,something like king of the hill,that you must hold the gravity room,the longer you hold it, the more PL(and perhaps points) you get!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm move slower... it could be possible... i dont know.. but thst would rox! they should make a big map with the king kai planet and snake way cuz now they can do it! they maps are huge!!

like on top you get to have a big planet (slamm lol) king kai's planet and near it a big snake way, you start at king jama place hop on skane way and go to king kai place.

below there will be some fog , yellow clouds lol.

and when you touch it you get to the land of eternal looser well, hell lol.. with spikes , acid pool and all. that woulx rox!

Best answers
Yes that...

...would be cool aswell!!!

But one thing i wanna add to the gravity room idea,that would be even cool when your playing alone(with bots,or perhaps 2on2 on lan)and wanna reach higher levels very fast!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by P.o.h.s.XXX
...it would be cool if someone makes a map with a gravity room in it(when youre in it you move slower,but you get PL for every step you do and if you make an attack you get PL,too)

That could also be a game-mode,something like king of the hill,that you must hold the gravity room,the longer you hold it, the more PL(and perhaps points) you get!!!!

The idea would be great, but then you had to stay at the Thingy that would give you PL....so that people wouldent get stronger.....
Everybody would just stay there......but maybe not all.....

Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
hmmm move slower... it could be possible... i dont know.. but thst would rox! they should make a big map with the king kai planet and snake way cuz now they can do it! they maps are huge!!

like on top you get to have a big planet (slamm lol) king kai's planet and near it a big snake way, you start at king jama place hop on skane way and go to king kai place.

below there will be some fog , yellow clouds lol.

and when you touch it you get to the land of eternal looser well, hell lol.. with spikes , acid pool and all. that woulx rox!
YEa a HUGE map with many different things would be very very GREAT....( as I have said in another Tread, I Liek HUGE Maps )
I think that everybody likes huge maps.....

SPiN?
In the Beta, will we get many HUGE maps......?

And do we get many new maps, or only a few.....?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My map will grow

In the beta will the esf_tournament grow and be bigger :)

The new ideas for projekts are
Capsulecorp i don´t realy shure about it right now

if you have any other ideas about a map
like some place from the eps or from some movie please send them down here ! and
no´t the planet that will not work with the hl engine
and i´m affraid it need some source code to make a training room!

Spin please update your mape page with the newer version of the map!

Best answers
Is it possible to add people to walk around the place to like the refree and stuff like taht

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom