esf_rosat, a complain...

Best answers
Hi!
i don't know if this is the right forum to post but here it goes...
i liked ESF 1.1b's esf_resat just ike it was... it was more alike dbz's training room... also the ground has the sound of "water"?!?!?!? no sense at all...
i think you shouldn't have touched it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that map is for 1.1, it was not remade for 1.2 as far as i know.

Best answers
you did't notice the difference? the textures have changed and the ground has "water" sound (which i still haven't figured out why)...

Best answers
o_O

Wait, is this a version of esf_rosat you downloaded seperate? Because I didn't get no rosat with 1.2...

Best answers
no, i did't download esf_rosat separatedly... it came with 1.2... you sure you don't have esf_rosat? it's that training room from dbz... hmm... now htis is strange... where did you download from?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The water sound is a bug. The sky was supposed to be like that in 1.0/1.1 but did not work well. If you want a grey backround, just make it yourself. It isn't hard.

Best answers
i know but i'm just suggesting putting it back like it was before...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you create 2 threads o_O

As for the sky, the one with the clouds looks fat better imho.

Best answers
ok that's you opinion, this is my imo: how was it in DBZ? wasn't it blank? sooooooooo....... ok but i understand your opinion, you want textures... oh, and i hope the bug will be fixed in the 1.2.1 patch!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, there where blizzards in that room, it was not plane white all the time, it depends on the mood and the way of training of the person that's stationed there.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that all six sides of the map were the same color, made it somewhat difficult to which direction you were facing.
Go run around a room where all the walls are the same color, no lighting to tell which way is up or down. I bet you would get disoriented and fall over. It was annoying to not have a sky bg that made it easy to distinguish which was was which.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plain white looked best, it used to be plain white for me, till i changed graphics cards, now its all grey to black o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom