ESF_NeoTournament [BACK FROM THE DEAD!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can get into game is the stands and the arena, damn so many errors on the rest of it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the errors are kicking my ass royally, but I am very fortunate that DJ-Ready said he would try and fix them for me, very VERY nice of him!

If he fixes them I'll have to give him some sorta reward like full admin access to my server or something.

Scruffie

S
Woo, go DJ! Not seen ya in a while...

Hey, Great Tournaments is still my favourite map... can you top it? We'll see...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i already fixed about half of the errors... i doubt there will be some unfixable errors ;)
should be done tomorrow or in 2 days... (ill prolly buy some new computer parts today... changing the old parts will take some time ^__^)

*EDIT* .. naah ... u dont need to give me some kind of reward or so ... im always glad to help :) ... notice my user title ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome DJ, and again thanks, and if you ever need something, just ask.

Best answers
Great Map

i have played this map before on dmz cause i used to be a [ph34r] memeber but now [ph34r] is out anyway its A GREAT MAP PPL u got to dl it as soon as it comes out :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, DJ-Ready finished fixing stuff up so I'll probably have the new .rmf file tomarrow. DJ said that the R_Speeds are a little high so I'll check that out and do some testing if possible before actual release.

Best answers
yo satan when do u think map will be dont :S and will u host the map
on the forums for dls? :) thx if u do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to tell, because I need to test and tweak it first of all and that will be hard to do since my parents don't want me playing games at all (Got 2 bad grades) but I will keep you updated.

Best answers
ok thx and what happend to ph34r site? my problem is that i stay on the comp too much and i get in trouble

Best answers
Looks real good, almost makes me want to make the blonde anouncer guy to go with it!

Buckethead, Nunchuku Kata could sound real good for that map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I had the idea to put the announcer in when I made the map for DMZ way back when. I had done up GMan too look like him but I decided to scrap that idea since I wanted him to have a mic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
personally I like to hear (in all mapz) the
Gr8 {{{Bruce Faulconer}s sound}s tracks}'s
(AND YES , I HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!)
for the sake of the old saying
"MAKING ESF MORE DBZLIKE"
:lol:
anyway maybe im bline and I missed the link probably posted in this thread
can someone rply wit a fresh one?(for the map)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hasn't really begun ^.^ I need to compile it still, which isn't easy cuz my comp sucks, so I'll do it at night when I go to bed.

Best answers
Make some original music in the game like Scooter-Like it loud And Sean Paul like glue And some thing like 50 cent p.i.m.p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully this thread won't die, I am really anticipating the release of this map...

Can you give us an update on the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom