Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wes, don't rogue moderate. I wouldn't call this thread quite dead yet.

-Karrde-

Best answers
allright, im sorry for that :yes:

now back on topic ???:rolleyes:

Best answers
FINAL UPDATE

esf_nameks_triangle RELEASED!!!!

it took a lot of time, but the map is finally online!
the final compile took 4 hours and 11 minutes and the zip file has got a size of 2.58mb!
everyone who has already asked for permission to host the map or to put the map on their sever are allowed to do so!
Play the map and give me feedback. If youve got any questions, feel free to ask me...

@ Karrde: thanks for not declaring this thread for dead, cuz it had already been on the second page of the mapping forum! :]

Have fun and read the Readme!

you can dowload the map from the great new S2k-webpage:
http://www.s2k.de.tt/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=15

ps.:thanks to Dj-Ready for uploading the map for me!!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wooo .. now, thats a really good map .. and i dont say that very often .. make sure you download it and have much fun playing it :) and since T@xi is in the great [-=S2k=-] Mapping Squad now, the next version will be even better :D (no no no ... that doesnt mean that this version is bad.... like i said, a really good map!)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
errr... i forgot to put http:// in front of the dl link ... that caused problems at some ppls comps.. now everything should work fine :)

Best answers
ive played the map and i like it :yes: one of the best namek maps ive ever seen/played :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. Told you it wasn't dead ;P Nice timing, T@xi ;P Anyway, I'll edit this post with comments when I can test it (aka man, this download is takin' foreva! )

-Karrde-

Best answers
As i expected the map was awesome good work taxi i hope to see more of youre maps in the future

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Great map!

Nicely done :) I like the capsule corp ship. lots of space, and fun for cap the dragonballs.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is that this is one frickin' amazing map. Beautifully done in every way. The capsule corp. ships look really good, and so do the namek houses. I like how it's more of a long map and less of a tall one and the tunnel makes for a nice touch. I think this map has the potential to make for several smaller battles going on at once. The only glitch I found was that one of the spawns does spawn you outside of the map. Might wanna look into that. Also, any secrets in it? :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
thanks for the good feedback!
I found this spawn bug myself a few hours ago, Ill fix that in the next version!!
feel free to post any suggestions for some improvements on the map!!

@ Karrde: jup, there is a secret passage in the map, a lil easteregg! ;)

Best answers
Yup there is, i wont give it away but let me just say its behind a green wall ;)
heheh and inside i found a little taxi model secured by bars and lasers.
I havn't actually got around to test it with people yet though.
perhaps making a ramp going into friezas space ship or the capsule corp space ship would be good, even if it wont go further than the entrance doors to the ship it'll be a little place to hide

Best answers
hey taxi great map, i love the way everything is set up. But, there is hardly enough room to fly in. the top of the map isn't that high, so maybe you could extend height of map a little.

Best answers
I have a good idea to improve the map Insides the ships if this is possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyan
hey taxi great map, i love the way everything is set up. But, there is hardly enough room to fly in. the top of the map isn't that high, so maybe you could extend height of map a little.
Yeah but it it is great for capture the dragonballs and if people like to roleplay this map would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom