Best answers
Im back online!
the map is not that far away from release, but there is a lil thing that needs to be fixed before I upload the map:
Everybody knows them, everybody hates them...the r_speeds!
many of the map's r_speeds are okay (under 1000)!
but the are also some places where the r_speeds go up to 2000! arrrgh...Ill try to get this under control!
otherwise, I will have to restructure the map, but we will see!

T@xi

Best answers
.......He's working on it...don't rush him..I know this map is gonna be big and beautiful...lol
So be patient and you will eventrually catch a big fish...lol

Best answers
w00t man great map....its good to see more and more good mappers out there :) keep up the work

Best answers
Well there is one thing i gotta say for what ive seen this is the best map ever but i was wondering something what is r_speeds sorrie im no mapper

Best answers
It's a very good looking map, and very big which I like.
From all the pictures I've seen, this is my favorite map, no joke.

Best answers
It will be my favorite map to a huge map with everything on it it will be a real hard mission to find all the dls on this huge map but on topic how is the map comming along

Best answers
w00t?!

Good work there taxi!Keep it up.Hope you release it soon,even if it means 3 years or more from now.

It is a big and cool map,it'll sit next to my next favorite map ape_city hehe :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Kaimera
nice map , i love namek themes
Ditto, I just wish we could enter the buildings.
And if this turns out to be as good as it looks, T@xi your going to be my favorite map maker.

Best answers
No, he said in the next version he would make it so you can go inside the buildings, like Snakeway.

Best answers
Dude that is a pretty sic(cool) map cant wait for it to be released, and I can get a chance to play on it and have fun! ^^

Best answers
okay guys, here we go!
Got very good news...the map will soon be downloadable!
I was able to fix the r_speeds-problem!
When I compiled maps, I always canceled HLVIS when it was calculating the leaf threads,
because they had been the part that took most compiling time and had not been necessary!(I didnt want to wait 2 or 3 hours!!!)
But this time I waited 3 hours and 41 minutes till the whole compiling was done.
and I was pretty satisfied, when I saw that the r_speeds in my map had halved to around 1000!!!
There are only some details to be fixed and then I will upload the map!

T@xi :devgrin:

Best answers
Keep up the good work youre one of the best mappers ive see man

Best answers
U said Hlvis was taking too long? that might be an error, check Zoners manuals it says something about long vis compiles. Its always Hlrad that takes the most, unless u have an error... (Just helpin)

Best answers
thnx for help, but it is normal that hlvis needs much time for big outdoor maps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom