Esf_Kami (question)

Best answers
I remember playing a couple of servers with some good kami tower maps but i can't find any downloads for it >_< anyone have one?

Also while im on the subject :

Could this map be added to 1.2 or something.....its on the gallery pics so i presume the .bsp still exsists?
I think it would make a nice change from the night time kami map.

Best answers
I think that was in ESF 1.0, not sure...might have been taken out since then but I didnt know of that.

edit: Oh the day one...sorry I dont think that was released :/

Retired
Best answers
well i got bad news and more bad news for ya. first off that map never made it in. it was to high on the r_speeds (map polly count). There was a day version of the released one but was never put in due to the extreme brightness of the map. ok more bad news, 1.2 will not have a kami's lookout due to some code changes and the fact that my HD ate all of my work for esf i can not update/change the map any more. i have remade it but do to the inteam deadline it will not be apart of 1.2. at the next availabe release time mabey even seperate i will include it plus a killer forest map i made. so for now it is gone but it will return.

Best answers
weee bad news bad news. sorry to hear it couldn't make 1.2 but im pleased to hear it is being included for future release ^_^ (forest level o_O)
I guess that shows how close the next beta is now *cough*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are going to not even include it, could you remove esf_kami_night and esf_kami_day FROM THE FRIKKEN MAPCYCLE.TXT

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, yeah, that's logical. Logical as in I'm 99% that's been done for 1.2.....the version where the lookout isn't there....

-Karrde-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]zero said:
well i got bad news and more bad news for ya. first off that map never made it in. it was to high on the r_speeds (map polly count). There was a day version of the released one but was never put in due to the extreme brightness of the map. ok more bad news, 1.2 will not have a kami's lookout due to some code changes and the fact that my HD ate all of my work for esf i can not update/change the map any more. i have remade it but do to the inteam deadline it will not be apart of 1.2. at the next availabe release time mabey even seperate i will include it plus a killer forest map i made. so for now it is gone but it will return.
A forest ? Can you add so much models without a map being laggy ?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Uh, yeah, that's logical. Logical as in I'm 99% that's been done for 1.2.....the version where the lookout isn't there....

-Karrde-
Im sorry. It was just during 1.0 I saw that and I said "WTF"

1.1 I saw that, I said "OMG"

If that is in 1.2 I will say "YA BUNCHA IDIOTS"

Best answers
hmm in that screenshot is a weird cf, level ,ki,pl bar.
i've never seen it like that. can you dl it somewhere?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we wanted too, can we put the 1.1 kami map into 1.2? I mean, just a copy+paste job

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
man .. theese screenshots are even older then beta 1.0 ...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could, but from what was said, I think kami's totally buggered for 1.2.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom