esf_hbtc released :D

Best answers
isnt there already a hyperbolic blah blah blah already out? wuts the difference with this one? they all look the same to me...

Best answers
texture so you can see where you freaking are. Good idea.

Best answers
LOVE IT!!!

Well my old friend I honestly didnt think you could make such a great map! I LOVE IT!!! I think it is better than even the default rosat map. You really outdone yourself Neon!
Good work!

-~{SSJDUDE}~-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh that thing its not a shadow its part of the sky bg... btw any1 mind hosting this for me? my bandwidth keeps exceeding thanks :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
both maps, this one and the original one have pros and contras :p
if you need fileshosting for esf stuff goto http://www.esf-world.de

Best answers
it looks much like the map esf_rosat.. which already are included in esf.. and there are not so many details in this map.. so i wouldent really care to download this map.. sorry man.. =/

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the point of this map was to fight in a ROSAT type of environment with a sky bg. the esf version does not have a sky bg that makes it easier to see where youre going.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
_____________________________________________________________________________________

[edit]
ND WOW!!! I just had a vision!! I've seen the light , I've seen the glory of the ...
back on topic - maybe you can make that map
of yours R R E E A A L L Y Y special then the original ROSAT
other then the sky alone - maybe you can add sand to the 2 sand thingis(with
no sand in them) as shown in pic 3 in left and right?

and maybe you can make them swich downsideup every minute?

I guess that this require a sertain function but probably doable , right?
[/edit]
just for the sake of "ESF MORE DBZLIKE" thing make the BG SKY a lil bit brighter if possible?
and that huge buu poop thingu thingy thing take much more brighter
its nice
is it a big\noraml\small(as the original in ESF?)\tiny sized map?
it would be perfect if it could be included same way as the original ROSAT as a room inside another map!!!
cause their ROSAY SUX! AND THIS one rulez!
it could be fun fighting (LIKE) in 2 maps same time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop acting like a freaking retard and stop comparing maps which doesn't do any good..I rather play on the esf rosat than this one but....This one is decently done the textures don't like em much I think is a decent map..For a beginner mapper. ^_^

Best answers
to Majin Prince.. the version of esf i got(we must have a different version) have the same sky as the one in this map. the previous version of esf 1.1 i had the sky was just gray.. dunno why

Force Pit Member
Best answers
um............................ it doesn't have the same sky texture... the current version just has a grey sky.... >_< if you dont believe me go check it out urself

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
obviousley im running 1.1, dunno what youre running. but as far as i know 1.0 nor 1.1 had the correct sky bg as it was supposed to be.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't that depend on what mode you are running esf, with open glide you get the grey p00p, and with direct 3d, you'll get the same sky as neon's. I only heard of this, dunno if it's true.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Neon said:
um............................ it doesn't have the same sky texture... the current version just has a grey sky.... >_< if you dont believe me go check it out urself
i checked, with steam:

this is my offical rosat map....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom