Esf_gravity room

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hi guys I was thinking if this is planned...ok we know that in disign documents has some optional like: 1.Capture the dragonballs and 2.Tournament Mode... :D
I was wonderiing if you guys would make aaa map so you can train there in a gravity room and you set what gravity you want (0-400).Here has it works a strugle bar will keep you on the ground you can fly and it drains stamina :D and when you are training you ky will get biigger if you are trainning at 400 you imagine how quick you will do but it will be very hard...and in the gravity room you must train with (that robots that vegeta beat in the gravity room when they was preparing to fight the androids) its like a model !!!!!!!! My idea and the strugle bar from John Volkov lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, at the level that the Z fighters are at in ESF, ssj-ssj3 and other transformations, a gravity room really wouldn't do jack all in a difference to their training.

But if we dismiss that notion, it would simply be a single player thing, and esf concentrates on multi. So sorry.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
Hi guys I was thinking if this is planned...ok we know that in disign documents has some optional like: 1.Capture the dragonballs and 2.Tournament Mode... :D
I was wonderiing if you guys would make aaa map so you can train there in a gravity room and you set what gravity you want (0-400).Here has it works a strugle bar will keep you on the ground you can fly and it drains stamina :D and when you are training you ky will get biigger if you are trainning at 400 you imagine how quick you will do but it will be very hard...and in the gravity room you must train with (that robots that vegeta beat in the gravity room when they was preparing to fight the androids) its like a model !!!!!!!! My idea and the strugle bar from John Volkov lol
Someone did make a map where you can increase the gravity but the only thing is that it prevents you from jumping or firing beams.

Besides, what would be the point of making such a mode? Each character has a set of starting statistics which can be increased only by playing against either bots or other players. Though to be more specific, the only thing that really increases on a more regular basis is your energy, and your speed, strength, all that remain constant unless you transform.

It was suggested before that there should be a way that a player can save their powerlevel so that when they leave a server and go to another one they would have the same powerlevel that they left the other server with. The problem with though is that newer ESF players would be wiped all over the floor by those who play on a constant basis, not to mention the amount of unbalanced game play which would be very staggering.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's an idea. Why not make a gravity room map. The gravity can be set and then the match starts. The weaker you are in higher gravity, the slower you move, less you can jump/fly and the slower your energy attacks move. Would make fights very interesting. Cause the only way to be able to move around better would be to trans. But even then the gravity could be still hard for them, depending on how much they set the gravity before the match.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yep thats what I want a big esf_gravity map but for esf 1.3 and you must change it (Not from console) from the generator :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfectly and totaly useless.

You cant do jack with gravity in HL. All you can do is make you jump more or less.

On a side note. When flying the gravity is not even suported so flying makes no difrence no matteer what you set the gravity to.

Just use the sv_gravity command in your own server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom