esf_g_training

Best answers
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then don't look at esf_cellarena b w/e :p

Appart from the map being a major improvement compared to the b3 thing, i'd say, you can do better then that.

Your highway map was pwnage, and now this =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahem, this map is an edited copy of an OLD map I was working on with someone else (I was helping them learn how to map) ~ The map was, at the time, called MD_Test and have since deleted the .rmf. I will be glad to post some screenshots.

This map is EXACTLY like MD_Test except there is no small water area, no trees, and lacking a few land structures.

Best answers
Eh wtf man . I did not take anything from your map ( haven't even seen it yet) is it even publicly available ? Just tell me why would i go trough the trouble of opening a .bsp file with all the bug's associated with it. If i made this in like 20 - 30 minutes ? Want to have the rmf file ?
http://users.pandora.be/Goes/map/esf_g_training.rmf
check it out it's most likely build differently then your map.
and for the newbies check it out as well at least vertex manipulation is done more less correct :p. Ignore the cliff's tho they suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmm...my mistake, your map looked like it had the same landscape. Sorry.

Best answers
Hey cold steel said something about a pwnage highway map, i wanna know where it is.Oh yeah about the map its cool i guess if its just supposed to be a cell arena b3/2 replacement... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, definately better than esf_cellarena but still, not the most professional map (not that you were aiming for one). Guess it's a good training map. And on a side note, wow 3 maps at one time, ESF forum record?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom