esf_firearena (WIP)

Best answers
hmm pic works today, it looks nice and would be fun but it looks like theres to much nothingness in the map if u get what i mean, could do with being more full :D but then i dont know how high the skybox is or how wide the map is :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon supershenlong, keep that stuff to yourself, you had more in that post about useless **** than you had about his map. Quit that or else I'll have to take action :cool:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok. Its a nice map, and has loads of potential,and its great, and i want it and i cant wait for it to be released and it looks awesome and i cant wait for its release and.....ah crap.....it caught.....my....eye...again....*drool*

the boxes you see are protection boxes. You spawn inside them along with teammates, so the other team cant hurt you. Whenever youre ready, you just walk through the teleporter and off to the battlefield you go! you cant gain PL in there since you dont have anyone to kill (from the opposing team.)
i dont understand that.... do you mean there can only be two people in the arena simultaneously? Or is it so you dont have to go in spec mode when you are afk?

p.s. theres no g in my name ;( get it right or i'll have to take action....and...um...correct you again.... :scared:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it means that when you spawn, nobody can attack you unless you want them to.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you spawn in the middle of the ring...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each mode requires different entities for player start locations so he can pick different start locations for deathmatch and team deathmatch (CTDB mode uses team deathmatch entities) :).

Best answers
I suggest locking those Sprites' Z axis so they wont turn up and down like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom