esf_cellarena_b3

Best answers
I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but, I can't see the sky on the map. And usally when I go to someone's server who is playing on this map my game crashes. I've resolved the problem by deciding not to play on any servers that say esf_cellarena. Since i can't see the _b3 in the list. Can someone please let me know how to fix this? It also crashes when I start a server on that map. I've re-downloaded it several times now from diffrent places. I'll try to get pictures.

Best answers
if your running your game on direct x , try changing to open gl or vice versa , if this doesn't work then Im all out of ideas , cause you already said that you redownloaded it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you should have played this map before saying such a thing. The reason you can't see the sky, is because the creator forgot to set the max viewable distance to a proper number. It has nothing to do with your comp.

Best answers
cold steel said:
Heh, you should have played this map before saying such a thing. The reason you can't see the sky, is because the creator forgot to set the max viewable distance to a proper number. It has nothing to do with your comp.
Thank you. But I have played the map before. It's pretty cool. There's only like 2 ppl that I can play the map on their server. It's the surroundings that's messed. Like a background or soemthing. Anyways what I see is snow from tv. But, it's colored snow. So theres lot's of diffrent colored specs everywhere cept the ground.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The never played before was pointed to whatever.

Best answers
@cold steel
I , infact , have played that map and what I said was targeted to his crashing prob , not the sky thing...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh srry dude. I guess I missed a few words of that post. Btw, the reason you can't see "b3" in the list is because the name is simply to long for the esf map list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom