Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ive seen this map on a server. I was conecting but before I could download the map was banned. Does somebody knows more about that map or could gimmi a url to download it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you mean dbz_cellarena, but if not I don't know. This map is from dmz or something. It doesn't look as good as the other maps (if it is the one I am thinking of.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no esf_cellarena, the map sucked major ass so u didnt miss anything. i said the map wasnt good and they ******* admin screwed up all my damn keys, he was a fking noob

Best answers
Originally posted by Optional
no esf_cellarena, the map sucked major ass so u didnt miss anything. i said the map wasnt good and they ******* admin screwed up all my damn keys, he was a fking noob
WOW that was cool to say... That was like the best map i made for the Alpha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt the alpha version...it was a block of water with a block of tiles in the middle...

Best answers
it wasnt the alpha version...it was a block of water with a block of tiles in the middle...
You guys are a little bit confused on what map your talking about here.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
I think you mean dbz_cellarena, but if not I don't know. This map is from dmz or something. It doesn't look as good as the other maps (if it is the one I am thinking of.

I ment esf_cellarena

How do mean this with the keys ?

Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
You guys are a little bit confused on what map your talking about here.

Am I confused too ?

Best answers
if it was the one that stryker made then it was awesome with the destroyable tanks arena and moutian but if your talking about the water one that one sucks and if your talking about another one i havn't seen before then i dunno...and as far as the admin things go i hate stupid admins that abuse there powers it pisses me off...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf_cellarena that we are talking about was not in the alpha (yes i have played the alpha) and stryker did NOT make it! it was a literally noob map...as for the keys thing, dont worry bout it

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
for those who doesnt understand it now: esf_cellarena is a map included in the esf alpha AND there is a map named esf_cellarena for the beta, but its NOT the alpha map ... :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by DJ-Ready
for those who doesnt understand it now: esf_cellarena is a map included in the esf alpha AND there is a map named esf_cellarena for the beta, but its NOT the alpha map ... :)
How they ve played the map in beta 1 ? I thought the alpha maps are not working in beta 1 ! :smile:

Originally posted by energy saiyan
I f you just download esf beta 1 than you have the map standard!!! :D:D:D

????? did u want to be funny ? ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom