Best answers
+- max 6 players
a destroyable 'highway' bridge trough desert cliffs
its my first map i actually 'released' as mostly i get bored with one half way done

get it here :
http://users.pandora.be/Goes/map

screaaam if i forgot something ..

Best answers
cool

Nice idea with it blowing up. Heh, rumble rumble. Make sure you add an info_player_start so it shows up in the menu (I had to get to it from console). I don't like that there's no shadow under the bridge there...try adding a light_spot right where your light_environment is and give it the same lighting settings. Also set the light spot so "is sky" is ON. Now, name the light_environment something and make it intially dark. Name the light_spot and keep that on. I'm guessing you have a multimanager for the bridge blowing up? Add your two lights to its list. The whole thing should work that the light_spot gives the bridge a shadow, and then once that's gone and the light_environment is on in its place, you won't have a shadow any more. Let me know how this works out for ya. My only concern is that the light_spot and light_environment might not look the same...

Best answers
and how can you put an light_enviroment defaulth off ? or name it .. doesn't appear to be an option for it
so no lightning fix ..

Okay just noticed that i forgot to add info_player_deathmatch thingy's .. so thats fixed now .. re uploaded the fixed version .. so eh re download it or something :)

Bolteh2

B
goes, als ge zhlt gebruikt voor te compile moete da 2 brug delen ook func_wall zetten zoda z zelf gene schadow hebben, is wel *** makom

Best answers
eh?

Well I understood like none of that so I'm guessing you didn't either. Contact me on AIM at TripleK17815 and I will walk you through the process.

Best answers
Nice:yes: :yes: :yes: .........looks a bit like ESF_riverside

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very cool, but if i'm right you didn't use any of the new textures right? I like the destructable bridge a lot this proves that it is possible with the halfllife engine but could you decrease the damage it needs to collapse cuz i fired a lot of spiritbombs and it collapsed after 6/7 hits.

Bolteh2

B
goes is belgian like me so he would have understand it :p but he thinks its a bad idea cuz that way there will be NO shadow

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice, how far can u go into the tunnels at each end of the bridge?

Best answers
eh?

It should work the way I described it. I haven't tried it yet but I don't see anything wrong with what I suggested.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i had fun with it....but it takes a bit of effort to kill the bridge lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Asking permission to host your file on redsaiyan.net
your work will be credited. :)

Best answers
there's one problem with this map. TOO MANY WORLDSPAWN KILLS. It needs more spawn points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom