esf_babidi_ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could u show us a pic of the ready texturs?

G
hay u know da stone krillan and picilo ideas? i can skin em 4 ya, u want me to skin some stone krillan and picilo then? itll be np ive been looking 4 a skinning job to entertain me 4 ages, altho this'll take bout 2 mins lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, nah it would just look silly. Thnx for the offer though. Maybe next time. Anywayz, i'll be backing of this map for a while, i've been mapping for one and a halve week straight on, and at some point it get's boring, so i'm going to take a little while off, i don't wanna rush this map, since i like it a lot myself. What i'm trying to tell here is, don't expect any updates soon.

G
ok, besides u couldnt do much on ir untill the mdl's done anyway

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have had several questions/pm's if i will finish the map or not, well, since darkslayer forgot to skin the model of the ship, and it sinks trough the map, so i will map the ship, it will not be as pretty as a model, but it's the best chance of having that fuxing ship in my map. Anywayz in response to the big question if i will finish it or not, yes, i will finish it, i'm just a little busy with teh school, just gimme some time, oki.

i'm having the hole evening off. If you guys like, i could release it a bit earlier, and improve it later. The only thing left atm, is add the player starts, since i can't model/skin myself, i mapped the ship. I'm also thinking of only adding only one sublevel to it, more of those would be useless, the only thing I would use them for is looking pretty-_-

Just let me know if you like an early version (this evening/tomorrow evening), And i'll see what i can do. That means no pm's, just a simple post with yes or no will do. (since the mods don't like post containing only yes or no, think of a fancy story around it:p)

Thank you.

Best answers
Indeed yes :D !!!

And cuz im a fan of accuracy, please try to make it with all 3 levels ... o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They would not be very usefull and disorientating. I'll consider it though. One thing if i will release it, i will not be today, it's to late at my place to compile this thing, and go to school early tomorrow. More votes please.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
yes

yes yes lets see this nice map

Best answers
hmmmmmmmmmm.... I've been expectin' a map like this =P

Good job. I'd love to be able to play a map like this (i remember playin a map like this one in my bid for power days)

Even if you're jes releasin' a "half-assed" map right now, I hope you don't give up on it and keep workin. Don't be like those other dudes who are satisfied w/ their maps easily and bring'em in just as quick. Right now, I have a bunch of idea's that could improve the interactivity of the map. (w/c includes lotsa buttons =D, but... maybe I'll w8 a while before i suggest =P)

I've been pretty observant of the players rather than the game these past few months. And from what i can see, The players enjoy maps that are interactive w/ them. Maps that they can have fun playing even w/out much players, and certainly these maps were built for melee duellers (heh, probably when esf 1.2 the popularity of the one on one melee small stage fights will increase ten fold =P) And tings they can interact with. I can state a few maps That have a certain interactive spark in'em that maybe you guys haven't played in yet.

dbz_kamislookout

dbz_earth

dbz_capsule

The mapper's name is Swiss_Cheese.

These maps weren't made for esf, (in fact, i first played these maps w/ dmz beta =P) but you can certainly have a lot of fun w/ these high quality (in a way) maps. (maybe you can get some ideas from it)

Good luck w/ this soon to be brilliant map dood. Lookin' forward to playin' it (imsure everyone else is too =P)

G
DMZ? ive got em 4 ESF

i have them maps for esf. i dunno were i got em but it was a long time ago, guess som1 converted em 4 ESF, i dunno if ive got em anymore i had em in 1.0 and i mightve lost em wen i updated, its good ur continuing ur map :D cant wait 4 it to be cpmpiled so we can see some pics :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cs Land, your pm box is full..-_- What i was trying to say is that i only give such files to people that i know real good, and you are not on that list of people.

A few more adjustments should do the trick, anywayz why would you want to see screenshots, i haven't changed much since the last updates, i only colored the inside of the ship a bit better, and mapped my own ship. Nothing else. I'll start compiling in an hour.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omgoodness shadow thnx, i allmost forgot that. (Y)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL Sky is teh ugliest thing I have ever seen since Shijing's and Magus' baby :fight:

G
shjing and magmus had a baby? pls tell me that was a jk, that just creeps me out.....

lol. yeh good point about the sky, the mapped ship sounds cool. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ROFL...

@Cold Steel:
When you finally do return to work on this map again, are you going to make all 3 levelst the same? Or are you going to create different scenarios for each level?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
shjing and magmus had a baby? pls tell me that was a jk, that just creeps me out.....

lol. yeh good point about the sky, the mapped ship sounds cool. :D
Oh its no joke :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a picture of babidi's ship...

also if u go to www.dragonballz.com go to the saga section and click babidi saga.. at the bottom usually they have pictures from the episodes.. just look there for pictures of the ship

G
hay, i got an idea, it may not be possible but, my idea is, have like buttons somewhere in the map, probbably in the rooms, and make theese buttons make the rooms turn into the place were babadi transported them in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom