esf...

Best answers
now i realize you guys arnt keen on putting esf on source but... look at half life source its the same as original but better..
you could even spend just a month or two putting the old one on source. Same graphics overall, but better lighting, physics, awsome redone melee and stuff like that, water reflections, and things like that. Plus appealing to a wider community as it is and gives it the oppertunity for fans to make higher-poly models and better textures. better maps to might i ad..

Im just saying... it cauld be somthin cool... :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me be the first to repeat to you, its not going to happen.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Graive said:
now i realize you guys arnt keen on putting esf on source but... look at half life source its the same as original but better..
you could even spend just a month or two putting the old one on source. Same graphics overall, but better lighting, physics, awsome redone melee and stuff like that, water reflections, and things like that. Plus appealing to a wider community as it is and gives it the oppertunity for fans to make higher-poly models and better textures. better maps to might i ad..

Im just saying... it cauld be somthin cool... :scared:
Thank you for re-summarizing every single argument that's ever been made as to why ESF should go to source. Because the team doesn't know that the source engine is a superior engine, it's a good thing there are people like you to open their eyes to the darkness.

It's not going to happen.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom