ESF!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pff how come no one mentioned S2k I mean it has got to be one of the most awesome clans in history XD

Best answers
with awesome you mean like in these awesome movies?^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gurb-
Did you change other things to like scatter shot, and the scatter beam? They seem to be working funky... But I dont really care for or against the sped up melee, its just there...

Zeo... wheres the server :(

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there's a way to run linux servers now
I don't think so. Unless you're smart enough to check the Help section where's a stickied thread named "ESF Dedicated Server for Linux".

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hlev then do you know that there are currently no linux servers online for ESF cause of a STEAM update that broke them all. In 1.3 that bug is fixed, but not in 1.2 So technically its not possible to run Linux servers unless you can fix that bug yourself.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FYI there's a fix provided in that thread.
My server is on Linux and it's fine.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
scatter beam doesnt scatter, its onlt the one main ball; scatter shot you cant hold both buttons down to fire it faster you can only press mouse 1 then mouse 2

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Head ons seem to be way more common in your server

and theres a new New York/New Jersey server up:

66.55.154.168:27015
pw is giggle

Best answers
Ill be playing alot more too im gonna also see about getting my brother to lend us his server its located in toronto ontario tho so for all us west coasters were pretty much screwed but what ever a servers a server right?

Best answers
I miss alot of players, Carnage, KartSah, Raikhan, Opal Fruit, Master_Roshi, Hadiddam, Merce , Unluckychez, Sephize , Omni, DranZer (kadaj), Soul, Alex, Sarutobi Sensei.. yesh even Drew... :(
I just so happen to google myself once a year.. Some luck, eh? :)

I miss those days, and the thousand hours. I would spend a thousand more, had the battle system not turned to that flashy mathingy. That, and my account got banned for no obivious reason at the same time 1.3 was around the corner. Whatever happened to [S2k], anyways? Yami_Yugi, Mgs, do they still play? The norwegian top. :D I miss playing Carnage, he had a good attitude, for being so good. Sigh..

Oh, and hi. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just so happen to google myself once a year.. Some luck, eh? :)

I miss those days, and the thousand hours. I would spend a thousand more, had the battle system not turned to that flashy mathingy. That, and my account got banned for no obivious reason at the same time 1.3 was around the corner. Whatever happened to [S2k], anyways? Yami_Yugi, Mgs, do they still play? The norwegian top. :D I miss playing Carnage, he had a good attitude, for being so good. Sigh..

Oh, and hi. :p
Probably because for whatever reason, the mods and admins banned anyone who even mentioned the 1.3 leak at the time XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom