ESF!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys,

So, I've been playing quite awhile and have been around the block long enough to know that if someone posts here, and says that they are playing the mod again, then others might come back to, so this is my attempt for that.

I use the alias LoKi in game, and roam the US and Canadian servers. I play a lot in Gurbir's server, where occassionally ~{ape}~Kami Sama come in. Last night, Robo Killa, ~{ape}~Cho and I think rem!x were playing. Well being that it's summer, and I am freeloading and not doing anything with my day... You guys should come in and play with me! O and because I'm such an avid "Tournaments give rise to competition which gives rise to participation" we could have a tournament...

Also I thought this would be fun to post to:

Its the history of the ape clan! (yea i was suprised when i saw it too)
03/2006

ape is back and under Loki and Thy's control. Things will be ran differently and what not yadda yadda... We have a server if its down IM LoKi.

Robo_killa has left to Kai and Kami has been suspended due to inactivty

NikoDemus

bs gohan, you told me ape died -.-

Robo_Killa

9/2005

Well sad to say that thy has left ape to pursue his own goals, i guess o_O, we will miss you, and gl

8/31/05
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the intense Try Out series JP went through, We have decided that we will accept him into the clan. CONGRATULATIONS
-Niko

7/29/05
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, but Hybrid decided not to stay with us so he is going off to his old clan of -)Z(-

-Niko
7/27/05

Well theres a new ape, hybrid will be joining us, welcome.
-Robo_Killa

chh... only I get to post that...
well there is a new ape: Hybrid, he's a former member of some prestigious clans, comes from the 1.1 times and is a good guy everyone should make him feel at home in our old clan
Welcome Buddy
-Niko
07/25/05

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this will be the new "News" page, I'll post here for all of the three people that check the forums. Ok, There was a mass kickage of the ~{ape}~ clan: Bi0, Majin, Kak, MyStiX, Epedemic, Panther, KWS, Bardock, and NightShade have been cut. There has been two new recruits: Robo_Killa, and Pen. I- Niko aka Gohan- and Kami Sama are now the Co-Leaders of ~{ape}~ , Thytomi is now a Senior Member and we currently don't have a place to call home. Also, we are looking for new recruits and I will cap the clan at a number of 10. For tryouts post a new thread with: Self Rating, Pro's, Con's, Main Char, STEAM ID, and in game names, aliases.
-Niko

07/12/05

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(All of the below is posted by the Former Leader, Majin Saiya-jin)

As most of you may know, we have another recruit ~{ape}~Fusion aka Killed With Style. Who has offered to host an ape dedicated server for us.
The ~{ape}~ Server IP is: 66.28.205.100

02/11/04

Well My brother Kakarotto is back and MyStiX is back again after having a short break from wearing the tag.
And there is a new recruit Shad0w Cell.. who I havent seen in a while...

02/05/04

NightShade's back. It's been a while.. but the old dawg is back. Welcome back dood.
12/11/03

Woohoo. After several weeks of down time.. the site is finally back up and running.
Lets hope they don't close it down again because we have too much traffic. =P

I updated the APE section seeing as how Optional decided to join up with the Z clan. I updated Bardock's name to his new one 'Kaioshin' and replaced a couple heads.

12/06/03

Well after months of planning.. building and modifying.. ape_ocean is finally complete. And I must say.. Bi0 you have done it again. It may not be what I saw it to look like.. But this is still enjoyable.. =P =D
10/16/03

Well, I know its been a while since I last posted some news, so here you go...

As you all know, a while back I posted a thread about ape trials that would have tested you to see how far along your beta skills have come. And as you all know that never ended up happening. Instead I gave you all the chance to train and to learn new skills. That brings us to now...

I feel that 2 apes have failed to achieve this goal mainly because they have been inactive... and 1 that has yet to prove himself, I shall deal with him later. Therefore Legend & Kakarotto.. I regret to inform you both that you are no longer apart of the Ascended Players Elite clan...

Don't worry Legend we will always be mates ^ ^ and Kakarotto you will always be my brother. > <

09/22/03

Bi0 finally finished the ape_city map.. so if you don't have it already GO GET IT!
04/03/03

I got some more great news for u guys.. Panther, a former member of EEF has decided to join the Ascended Players Elite to help own over all those n00bs that are out here. Also, I have added a new affiliate to our link section.. YAY! it's MonkeyMans (logan) new model site!
03/05/03

I know it's been a while since I last updated.. so.. here's some new. We have had two new additions to ape since I last updated.. Vegetto a.k.a. Mystix and BeBi Vegeta a.k.a. Groovy who use to be the coleader of the |::Z::| clan.
03/03/03

Well apes I've got some great news. Bardock a.k.a. NightShade has decided to join back up with ape again. I have also agreed to host his personal esf_NightShade map for him. So.. I recommend you guys go check it out. That's it for now. Peace!
01/20/03

Hey apes, I know it's been a while since I last updated so here's some news. I just recruited a new ape today, his name is SSJ4 Gogeta a.k.a. Epedemic Optikz, so plz welcome him and show him as much respect as you would Bi0 or myself. Also I'm hoping to have a clan match with Team Matrix and a rematch with The Immortal Saiya-jins next weekend, on Saturday the 18th so try to be on AIM that day. And that's all the news I have for today.
01/11/03

Good news apes The date for the clan match against TIS has been set. The match is on Saturday December 14th. That's exactly 1 week from today. So we all need to get together sometime this week so we can get some training in and I can decide which 4 ape members will represent our clan. Otherwise I will decide on my own.

12/07/02

Well apes... I finally got off my ass and decided to get the Ascended Players Elite clan site up and running... And just in time for Beta too I might add. There are still some things that need to be added to the site... At the moment there are only the Alpha versions of the ape maps available until Bi0 recompiles them for Beta. Also.. if any apes have any cool or funny screenies (from Beta) they want posted on the site, please send them to me when you get a chance.
11/27/02

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So uh....about ape....

This is good stuff. I was pretty bummed out yesterday when I installed HL, downloaded and installed ESF, went ingame and saw the one NA server. I won't be able to help round up the troops and all that this time around, but I wish you guys the best. Bring ESF back to America, gents. The Euros seem to think they've always been the ****.

Last edited:
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, I used to play with Kami all the time. Cool guy. Always kicked my ass lol.

The days of Ape and Z were awesome. It would be nice to see such activity once ESF:F releases.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'd first need a server to play on. We only have Gurbs and his melee cvars are all ****ed up, playing there is just not right. I'd get another server, but I feel like I've carried that torch for too long.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i mean we could fix his cvars... but yea servers are expensive and you have had one up forever....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show me where you want to buy a server and the pricing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they windows or linux? I have no idea if it's possible to get ESF up and running on linux.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well theyre preloaded mods for the first one, i guess for one month it comes out to be 7.20; and they have servers in LA, Texas, and Virgina; I can't seem to find out if its Linux or windows based;

the other one is chicago, dallas, ny and san jose.... and i cant find out if its linux or windows... but on both website it said ESF was a preloaded mod

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Team RaD has a server up... but that was a Year Ago. The guy took it down cause no one played on it...

Who would you guys say is the most memorable ESF Fighter?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well theyre preloaded mods for the first one, i guess for one month it comes out to be 7.20; and they have servers in LA, Texas, and Virgina; I can't seem to find out if its Linux or windows based;

the other one is chicago, dallas, ny and san jose.... and i cant find out if its linux or windows... but on both website it said ESF was a preloaded mod
Figure out the logistics and you'll have a server for a year.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Team RaD has a server up... but that was a Year Ago. The guy took it down cause no one played on it...

Who would you guys say is the most memorable ESF Fighter?
I'd say Lynxy and Carnage, not because they were rather good, but they always complained a lot on the forums..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Art of War is alright. I've had them before, they used to be good, then they merged with another company and got ****tier. Still not too bad

Best answers
I miss alot of players, Carnage, KartSah, Raikhan, Opal Fruit, Master_Roshi, Hadiddam, Merce , Unluckychez, Sephize , Omni, DranZer (kadaj), Soul, Alex, Sarutobi Sensei.. yesh even Drew... :(

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think there's a way to run linux servers now

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can set the Adv melee back to normal if you like, but do any pro players really use it that much? I only really use it to avoid getting hit by beams if I have to.

I only adjusted the settings cause it was annoying when people used only adv melee I figured speeding up the process would be less so. Also I increased the speed so you could create some distance between other players in case they started beaming you or whatever.

Anyway it was pretty much experimental, but just left it. Let me know if you guys really need it back to default.

Best answers
the most interessting(sure not as memorable as other clans but sure most interessting) clan was -=-[LSSJ*]-=-
in the beginning days under the control of a leader who gave a **** but later it was a clan with some pretty awesome fighter!
then all had no more fun in this game........fights were getting lame......no one relly keept playing.........and then the clan died......
some month later the last leader of LSSJ checked just for fun the game......there was a LSSJ server up with the old LSSJ tag and stuff......
but with guys........some i dont know untill today and some i knew.....they just took the clan tag and well tried to belong to something they never were invited.
it was a boom........unfortunatly they played like they just downloaded the game ..........

anyway back to topic:

the most memorable ESF Fighter IS:

ENCORE_SX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never saw someone that bad^^ he always told he trained with almighty guys from esf..........then he always came up with the same lame moves^^

i miss you encacca^^

your sincerly

-=-[*LSS*]=[BANDIT]-=-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom