Esf

Best answers
Yeah, I'm not sure if I should put this here or in the Off Topic area, but why is ESF allowed to use the DBZ characters and stuff, but the other mod I play, Bid for Power, is not allowed to? Just wondering...

emo

Best answers
ESF probbly got permission, Bid For power stole without asking ;(

Best answers
How come no one ever spells probably correctly, I'm not trying to offend you or anything it's just weird that I can't remember the last time I saw it spelt correctly in a forum, Perhaps it has something to do with how the word is commonly pronounced.

*edit* looking at your post again that was probably shortened (slang) but people do spell it "proberly" a lot.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is because the esf team have no intention for selling esf and funimation does not concider esf to be a threat to anything they are making.

Best answers
I'm not sure but is Bid For Power a HL mod or a Quake 3 mod? I thought I saw it on Planet Quake

Best answers
Hey, BfP isn't that bad....it has it's moments....annnnyway, thanks for your responses :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF could only help Funimation i think. i see people who don't like dbz playing on servers.

Best answers
Ugh hopefully Funi won't be destroying ESF anytime soon, it's really annoying when a good mod gets put down because of some corporate *******.

Then they'll just have to experience a failure in their net servers for a week or so. Muwahaha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enough funi-talk
if they want to put it down, they do it
no more disussions about it

CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom