Esf

Best answers
Hi,

i can't join an ESF server because it says something about WON. What should i do?

Best answers
Main menu>Configurations>Video modes> Set to OpenGL or Direct3D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Revol
buy a legal version of half-life moron
a little nicer would be nice.
*yep. change to opengl mode. direct3d gives some problems. if that all doesnt work, try to reinstall everything again

Best answers
that wonID sounds like u either didn't buy the game and are using someone elses cd-key or u miss-typed the cdkey when u entered it in the first place. if u dont know how to use regedit to fix it, just un-install and reinstall half-lfe

Best answers
buy a legal version of half-life moron
farout you should of been nicer you moron ( HES A NOOB)

Best answers
okay okay take it easy but he should have bought the legal version and if you de-install and re-install half life your cd-key is still in your registry so you neeed a complete new fresh install of windows or whatever OS you are using

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, try to reinstall half-life, and type in your Key correctly. If this doesn't work, your CD Key may have been stolen.

Under the circumstance that your CD key may have been stolen(goddamn key generators... Always ripping one guy off so another guy can play for free ) search around a bit for customer service from valve and ask them what you should do. As long as you have all the serial numbers and stuff, they may send you a new key...

Just because somebody is having a problem with WonID doesn't mean that they've stolen the game. There are several circumstances in which you will have problems. So be nice...;(

Best answers
like i said before your key is reserved in the windows regestry entry and cd-key only bother is the one in the same server you are playing has the same key

won id ( installed on the game (not changeable)) matters for online playing

Best answers
won id ( installed on the game (not changeable)) matters for online playing
well not entirely true.. you can regedit... lets see how did we do that :
Code:
start > run <>type<> regedit

then go :

HKEY_current_user > software > valve > half life > settings >:find and change: Key
that would do it 2 :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it might be local user instead but anyways... He might have a legit copy. I have a friend who's cd key just stopped working one day. He reinstalled and tried everything and nothing worked. One day it started working again and then just proceeded to stop shortly after. It is always possible that someone generated his key. He's not a moron he just doesn't know whats going on. It's more like innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom