ESF

Best answers
ok i just downloaded the game and tried to install it but wen it get to the end of the installation it says i must restart my comp to proceed so i did and nothing happened it wont install i tried it a few times and nothing ill try downloading the older version and updating it wat do u think?
thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you download steam first... www.steampowered.com and purchase a copy of half life for a legit cd key.. then install it and try playing it

Best answers
i have steam and all that, and i have hl2 but it isnt installed i only use steam for counter strike source and the website says i can install it with that too but ill install hl2 tommorow i guess its too late now. hope to see some of u guys playing
thanks
13378oy

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, dumb question but, do you own a legitimate copy of Half Life (Not half life 2). ESF requires Half Life to play it. Either that or it should also work with Counter Strike Retail.

-Karrde-

Best answers
well y not surley it would work i mean half life is like 15 years old y make a mod just for that game y not for half life 2?
can i download the full version of half life? then will it work???
or does it have to be bought from a shop to work???

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way you are going to have to download it from steam, and either way you are going to have to pay for it.

Best answers
sweeeeet i found it and its free so ill be playing in no time

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must use the steam version.
Cause I can tell you for a fact that unless someone gave you a non steam used HL cd key for you to put into the steam server, you are probally downloading several dummy copies that Valve purposely put across the net with a tracker that will report your steam ID to them so they can ban you.
Or its just probally jacked full of trojan horses, ads, and vriuses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
13378oy said:
so were can i download it from???
You don't, or rather, you can't. You need a legitimate cd key to play. And the only way you can do that is to buy half-life through steam, or from the store.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh , people confuse this a lot , and plus they think hl source is the same old hl , IT'S HL WITH ENHANCED GRAPHICS & A SOME DIFFRENT SOURCE CODE!! thou hl source is pathectic , u hardly notice it , it's just hl1 with hl2 style water and physics , the platium edition is a waste of extra money

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom