ESF Zone

Discord Member
Best answers
Hello. My name is b14ckcha0s. I'm starting up this website called "ESF Zone". Its a website similar to ESF-World but way more content and features. We will provide an FTP for servers so they can put the "sv_downloadurl" cvar in their server.cfg . The only thing is, I need some people to help me out. I already have the host and everything setup, but I need people to help with a lot of other things, such as HTML, PHP, graphics, etc. If you would like to help, please contact me on MSN([email protected]), AIM(njbasketballjk5), Yahoo(njbasketball5), or reply to this topic. Please post which position you would like and provide some examples of your work if you have any. Thanks.

IRC Channel : irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ESFZone

-b14ckcha0s

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can help you with html & some gfx, i'll add you on msn and speak to you there :).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Graphics would probably meet my standards. I'll try to contact you on AIM.

Best answers
You wont have forums there will you? and if so, do you have a moderation and administration team set up? I wouldn't mind being a mod, I'm a mod at some other sites, just thought you'd like to know. ;)

Discord Member
Best answers
yea well we ARE going to have forums. I need to interview all people before i select the mods. Please feel free to contact me to make the request.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll help with Graphics, Basic Animation (Buttons/smileys ect), Forum Moderation (Currently a moderator for GameSHOUT.com) and have some knowledge with HTML.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can help with banners and buttons/smileys and stuff. can do some simple animations and whatnot.

click my msn or aim thing.

Best answers
I know -Some HTML- and can do basic Graphics editing. (Editing!).
And I can also be a forum Moderator. (I'm a moderator in 9 rooms on WinMX - Someone patched it, and it is back online!) So just PM me, If you require my services ;)

Discord Member
Best answers
well anyone who would like to help just contact me on one of the messengers

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I wouldn't mind being a mod, I'm a mod at some other sites, just thought you'd like to know. ;)
Lol, bragging are we? I could brag as well, but i won't. Hehe, anyway. I'd like to help as well if you want my help that is. You know my contact information, so. emai me, oke? By the way, your forums is pretty slow. And i have a feeling it is a free website, right? Due the "d4a" in the end of the website that i recognize from another website. Also, the GamesUrge ESFZone channel is empty. And i've emailed you with an idea, i hope you like it. Might help you out a lot, including myself as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom