ESF-Zone Hiring People (It's worty)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those who don't know yet. ESF-Zone is a new Earth Special Forces Resource Website. It will contain every ESF File such as client files, server files, models, sprites, movies, and so on! But the problem is we do need some dedicated people who are active to post ESF Files and to moderate the forums, etc.

You may say, File Poster? That's worthless and time wasting. If you think about it, it's not. When you are a file posting, you gain access to HL2Files.com staff. You are able to add any Earth Special Forces file as you wish and with each file you post, you gain points. And you can spend the point, and even with 500 points you can get a free game. I just received my "Command & Conquer The First Decade" game 2 days ago. You can also spend your points for a FastPass, so you (Or to whom you give it) can download fast at FileFront.com

Black and I want to get ESF-Zone running. It's been about 2 weeks now since ESF-Zone website / forums are online, so i think myself It's about time to get things started. Now, for those want to be a file poster, moderator on the forums, and so on please do the following:

File Posters
1), If you want to apply as a file poster. Please register an account at HL2Files.com because it's needed to gain staff access on HL2Files.com and you don't even have to worry about pop-ups on the website. As staff, you don't have any of those. Once you have done that, email me the HL2Files account name, something about yourself, etc. Like a job application.

2), Register on the ESF-Zone Forums. And please post a job application again on the Apply section to let more people know about you. We would like all Staff / Moderators to be active on adding files, and being active as File Poster. I'll keep a close eye on that, just to let you know.

There are rules as a File Poster, keep that in mind. Because this is very important:

Add all files with a correct file name. Here are a few Examples:

Earth Special Forces Imkongkong's Special Map
Earth Special Forces Skyrider's Super Kamehameha Wave Sprite
Earth Special Forces Kain's Gotenks Model

The names such as Imkongkong or Skyrider is not really required. But it helps identifying the files quickly of who made it.

- Add all files with a good description, and a good readme added as well. To prevent any kind of problems.
- Add a minimum screenshot of 1, or more. Screenshots is a must, this will also increase popularity in ESF-Zone. And please do add screenshots that have a large size, such as 800x600 or above.

Moderation
Due ESF-Zone is just new. Moderation is not a must at the moment, not a lot of things has to be done right now. But people are always welcome to apply. Please Register on the ESF-Zone Forums, and make a post in the Apply Section, further then that. If you are willing to help out with other things, such as scripts, new stuff for the website, etc. Please also Apply for that.

Regards,
Skyrider

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sweet, thanks guys. The more the better! ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd do it but i'm lazy- maybe if you told me on AIM i'd do it but meh- shouldn't be too hard, everyone wants to be a moderator. And that other thing i dunno what that is. what's that?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd do it but i'm lazy- maybe if you told me on AIM i'd do it but meh- shouldn't be too hard
If you are talking about being a File Poster, it's harder then it sounds. Due you have to add a decent description, read me, good file name, and screenshots.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it possible i can have someone who is familiar with PHP / HTM(L)?. I need someone that can add files on the main website. As in, the links and the text on the main website pages.

Best answers
If u can get those links in a simple database, u can fish those out automatically when a file is uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom