ESF-Zone has new forums! & needs help still

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Today, i've uploaded a new forum on the ESF Zone website. This forum may look simple at the moment, but i'm still working on that. This forum is way faster then the previous one, and a few themes are already added. Check the new forum!.

Besides that point, the ESF-Zone still needs some help. I've added multiple people on HL2Files access, yet they don't do anything. I wonder why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Why?

No new files, maybe?
Bingo.

I uploaded some default packs but other than that there's not much else I can think of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention some files are ESF-W exclusives, so they can't be added either.

ESF-W has many files, as you know, but many are also outdated. I can imagine the possibility of one of your uploaders not thinking about uploading all that old stuff. People would think of uploading things if the content they want to upload is new (like new models, sprites, etc), but if it's 1.1 content, I can imagine they wouldn't really think about it unless you asked them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You guys do have a point, yes. But how ever, there are loads of maps ESF-W that can be used. What do you think of the new forum though?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the reason your ESF-Zone forum will be largely inactive is because everyone on there will be on here, so they might as well post here rather than set up an account there where less people will see their posts.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
True RavenDust. But with a File Resource Website also should belong a forum to maintain the things. Not just General chit chat :)

Best answers
i doubt u'd never have any costumer if u keeping tell anyone.....they would pissing u off....o_Ob

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is atleast the 2rd time esf-zone has had a forum change. On the old forums we had about 40 registered users or more. Now most of those people are going to find they have to sign up again, including myself :(.

EDIT:
Also, while on the subject of ESF-Zone, take a look at this.

The layout seems to be completely screwed atm, & this doesn't seem to be a browser related issue as I have tried it in both IE & firefox and get the same render.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have waaaaaaaay too many catorgories in the forum. Half of them will be empty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does everything look so flick did?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know about the website, it got screwed up thanks to me. I got a "suggestion" by Private Message, and i changed 1 line in the index.htm which totally screwed the whole page! >_<.

you have waaaaaaaay too many catorgories in the forum. Half of them will be empty.
Doubt it. The forum just started, and in the last forum. All the catergories were filled! :p

Best answers
Oh... wtf man. Sky, can you make me a mod again, seeing that I have to register again?

Oh, and make Overlord one also. He is PAST-DUE for that modding job.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oke, I've reinstalled it for the last time. There will be no more changes, 5 new forum styles has been added. And other plugins will be added as well. This really looks great :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've enhanced the new forums. New themes installed, not any plugins just yet. But the boards are added, and the forum is really fast :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, how many new forums are you going to need? ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom