esf-world

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well, the newest file contains model rips (madman121 - AF-Gohan), whats up with that, i thaught esf-world dosnt support that >_>

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know Madman got SVs permition to edit Gohan.

But DJ seems to be on a file adding spree lately. So no idea to be blunt.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
strange, cuz sv never allows edits and its been a long time sice he been online, (he's been a few times l8ly but i boubt madman caught him online to pm him for permision...)

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
hey .. thats what I <strike>pay</strike> you for xD

In any case, I'll talk to SV about it and if its an "illegal" edit, I'll remove it.
And thanks for your concern. ESF-W does usually not host illegally edited or ripped models.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
You do know im practically the onlyone who ever responds to threads over there >.<

Ready and Skizer are MIA on that forum.
Didn't know that lol. I don't go there. Like, at all. Ever.

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
look at image http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3974/permissionsrulede2.jpg and then appologise to me for accusing me for relesing illegal edits as i didnt i had permission btw he allown no edits to his vegetto model not gohan.
also dj-ready if you feel you should remove the edit untill you get convermation from sv please do so i am defending my innocence of illegal edits

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmmm, sry about that, just that i asked sv the same thing a log time ago but it was a simple skin edit and he didnt accept, thats why i doubted that he woldv agreed with that

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well since 1.3 is getting done might aswell allow edits to the 1.2 models also sorry for getting so angry lol i had a bit to drink

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as far as map credits go the ESF originals are free to use and edit as you want, as long as you give credits to the team.

I presume the models are similar but im not really sure.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
As far as I know official models can freely be edited as long as proper credits are given.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless the artist requests otherwise. =P

And yeah, I did allow madman to edit my Gohan. Honestly I wouldn't do that in the old days, but things changed a bit so if you're still up for it, final shine, knock yourself out. ;]

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:

And yeah, I did allow madman to edit my Gohan. Honestly I wouldn't do that in the old days, but things changed a bit so if you're still up for it, final shine, knock yourself out. ;]
SV is back! YAY!

Next time don't scare him away by ordering 23242526526 models per day from the guy. >_>

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dzamija said:
SV is back! YAY!

Next time don't scare him away by ordering 23242526526 models per day from the guy. >_>
Haha. B-b-but the models want to be requested. :(

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
Hi super, haven't seen you in a while.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

dont need to edit anymore, now i can do it myself ;), anyway glad ur back ^^ , now how abbout ur open beta projects, do ya still have them or u droped them ?

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sup, Sky? It's been a while guys. ;P
I dropped the face of the earth for a while to figure things out. The weird thing is, I'm not sure where I stand at the moment. XD

Good news is, I'm done with the army and I'm up for some modeling again. Got some new ideas too. Now to find the motivation and get some free time. I finally got myself a job lol. (I'ma lazy bum)

And yeah, I'm still not done with the open beta custom models. Maybe it's time I'll finish up that Gogeta project that Clipse and I were working on back then... he probably wants to eat me for taking so long. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom