ESF-World is temporary offline

Retired
Best answers
ESF-World is temporary offline, because we are permanently attacked by hackers and they ping us to death :( ! We'll try to transfer ESF-World to another server these days. As soon as ESF-World is online again, you can download the files as usual. I can only say : "I hate ****ing hackers !"
So guys, don't forget us ! We will return 100%ly ! :yes:

cya Max2

Best answers
O damm... so my site can expect much more visitors in the next days becourse i have the second biggest esf resource site.

Hmmmm... but for real now... it`s not funny that esf-world is offline and i hope that esf-world will be better soon ;)

(i only need models :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if you have the second biggest =/, 100 posts on your forums? You're gonna be like red saiyan, just alot of free-loaders =P.

Well, sorry to see esf-world gone for a couple days, downloaded like 1 model off of it too!

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
I don't know if you have the second biggest =/, 100 posts on your forums? You're gonna be like red saiyan, just alot of free-loaders =P.

Well, sorry to see esf-world gone for a couple days, downloaded like 1 model off of it too!
in files i am the second one... in design and all other things i am still a growing baby :p but just imagine how long efs-world is alive and how long i am alive...

I alreaddy heve arround the 2500 hits a day w00t... yes arround the 2500 hits a day and i am not even advertising anywhere...!!!!

(okey... here in my signature but not with a small banner on the esforces site like esf-world.de has...!!! but i will also have a place on esforces in the future. mastasurf or whatever alreaddy agreed.)

Best answers
Try making it so it has its own file downloading place, and doesnt link you to another site >_<, gets annoying, especially when the popup thing comes with the advertisement.. how many days before its back online again?

Best answers
ESF Stuff doesn't have a lot of models though, only gogeta. But it's a cool site with a lot of sprites:):)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf stuff?, gsf has more models than ya do, id say your about 40 or so models short of being second, your site has a fancy layout but when it comes down to content, your lacking,

id say it sucks that esfworld is down, but ive never been able to visit the site anyways, (well i could back when it didnt have much on it, but i cant anymore)

Best answers
In a few days there will be something like 20 more sprites online :D and a few models

Best answers
Well, if people still want to get the files that were at esf-world.de, there's always halflife2files.com, as they were where they were at anyways...

Best answers
GRRR, Why is that hackers mostly have a destructive behaviour? They ruin anything that is better than what they got... If u m0ther f0x0ring hackers are reading this, pls feel free to die from guilty conscience...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well, at least if its offline you can give us that other site:
every DL in ESF-WORLD is hosted in another server - of HL stuffs...
I cant remmember its name, I can only remmember that its red(aint REDSAIYAN!!!)
and its for HL, not only ESF - usually for each DL there are 4 possible servers...

Best answers
Take a look at post 10 and 11, read a topic before posting pls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom