esf,what the hell you do?

Best answers
:( you say the characters only of dbz,and now you give us goku ssj5?

when i ask you:if you can to do brolly in esf,you say no because esf is only dbz and not dbgt or movies!!

i think it not fair!

and i dont have anything against esf,i like this game.but ithink it not fair.

oo yes and why change goku in goku ssj5?

the power 1,750,000,it weak!

Best answers
well you probably saw someone that has a ssj5 model/skin because the dev team hates/dislikes fan made up stuff(ssj 5) and gt (ssj4). So no they will not be adding a ssj5 to esf nor brolly. And next time try making a better/nicer thread name.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, where did you see an "SSJ5" Goku? Certainly nowhere on the ESF official site. If you saw it on ESF-World, that's because they have custom files that fans have created. You can even go and find a Brolly model someone has made, and play as Brolly to your heart's content.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yepperz the ssj5 goku model, (like 99% of the ones at esfw) is a fan made project, and was not produced by the esf team.

if you do want brolly dig around in esfw, i can think of 3 brolly packs in existence, (and i made 2 of them)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, that was the single most misguided thing Ive heard all week.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Congratulations, that was the single most misguided thing Ive heard all week.
And that was the most unnecesary post I've seen all week. All he did was point out the obvious, that ssJ5 isn't real. No need to bite his head off for it. Warning :warning: for spam/minor flame. Now, since we've addressed the issue at hand (that being that this is NOT an ESF team character), thread be closed to prevent it from going to spam'sville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom