Best answers
Hey guys wouldnt it be possible for u to rate and post our ESF wallpapers.. it wud be our way of thanking u and leeting ESF spread.... maybe u can hold, wallpaper of the week kind of competitions.. would keep ppl coming back to site!

Junaid

PS check out my signature, notice anything different?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this dream today wich had very similar toughts, we might make a contest in the artwork section, maybe in the feature. Don't let no contest stop u from making wallpapers though, even when there is no contest it's always cool to see some nice wallpapers!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea, ill enter it ^^
even thaugh ill proboly get PWN SOOO badly...

Best answers
thanx for backing me up

yeah i know, not contest all the time.. more liek wallpaper of the week. But more so it would just allow people to be recognised and allow ppl to see and compare art skills.

Junaid :devgrin:

Best answers
ill enter.. but... naz has GOT to tell me how to do 3D stuff in photoshop7!:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Naz
I had this dream today wich had very similar toughts, we might make a contest in the artwork section, maybe in the feature. Don't let no contest stop u from making wallpapers though, even when there is no contest it's always cool to see some nice wallpapers!

grtz Naz
Or just save them till the next contest ;) As soon as get out of the habbit of making sigs, I'll start making wallpapers.

Best answers
im entering all the way. something magnificent is going to happen

Best answers
Thanx for the support guys... Glad you like the idea?.. so what you think makers of ESF?...

almostdeleted

A
Ill enter.. And I will pwn... wait... no.... Oh well.. ill still enter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom