ESF-W tournament

Best answers
Yay it's ESF-W's tourney!

Who will be in?
Finally i will see how strong i become in training with mega bot.!
Nah! i thinked of much tipes for fighting and beams!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will it be divided into leagues, like beginner, advanced and masters? Not that I dont mind getting kicked around, but half the people here could beat me into next week... no, into next year.

Im in, if I can manage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck to whoever's in it =). Is there a prize?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in, but I hope there's only one division. The S2k tournament proved that divisions for the lesser skilled don't work. Anyway, if it's ESF-World then there's a good chance of me getting a ping of 20 or below, so i'll enter for the sake of entering and hopefully make it into the top 20.

Best answers
mmm..banana....

i think i will give this tourny a try but first when is it can u try to make it next weekend cause the comp at my moms house is **** and cant run esf and also will it be usin regular esf or evm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I signed up for the tourny before, but seeing as ping maters will be an issue and I have issues enough as it is...and also due to the fact that I personally don't care much for tournaments and the like for ESF anymore.....no one will get a laser barrage in their faces THIS time around.

You may all begin your collective sigh of relief.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'm in, but I hope there's only one division. The S2k tournament proved that divisions for the lesser skilled don't work. Anyway, if it's ESF-World then there's a good chance of me getting a ping of 20 or below, so i'll enter for the sake of entering and hopefully make it into the top 20.
Actually, most people who signed up for the noob division weren't un-skilled players, like Fire Phoenix, or Robo_Killa, and even me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was my point :S I signed up for it because I knew I wouldn't last one round in the Pro Division, but seeing as Noob Division was flooded with Pro's anyway it failed and died.

Best answers
I might even give it ago, wouldn't call myself skilled but I'd have a good ping (not above 50 i hope) but might be fun

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well last time it was 1 devision and the winner got free fast downloads of esf-world.

But last time the plugin they had faild terribly. So it was never hoasted.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so many noob who think r strong r goig to be in it . To bad I am not on the tournament I could kick evry one ass in big stile

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
so many noob who think r strong r goig to be in it . To bad I am not on the tournament I could kick evry one ass in big stile
Well the turny didnt start yet so you can still enter (when they put up the entering list)

Anyhow i expect that pros wil enter so dont be ofended but you and me wont last to long in there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom