ESF vs EVM

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK so whats the difference? I don't want to download it cause I love ESF but Im just curious as to why people love EVM so much. What does it allow you to do that ESF doesn't? Aren't they similar?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i certainly dont like evm, its completely unbalanced, crashes all the time, and it replaces alot of things i prefer from the old esf. Try evm, you might like it the first 5 times you play it, but after that i soon got bored of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i certainly dont like evm, its completely unbalanced, crashes all the time, and it replaces alot of things i prefer from the old esf. Try evm, you might like it the first 5 times you play it, but after that i soon got bored of it.
agreed, then again its not easy balancing something with more trans. But also new things they added are just insanly cheap... Im sure 'my' addon will do alot better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To actually answer your question. All it really does is just add more transitions. But it's fun the first few times, then its boring. Do not get it. It's lame and unbalanced.

It also adds new, lame sound, sprites, etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though it is unblanced, i.e goku's pl to transform being extremely lwoer than piccolo's. You used to be able to bomb the place with a single generic ball, they kinda fixed that. I personally liked the kaioken though, and super dragon fist, and the swoop boost.

Their teleport got annyoing because their was that blinding flash and the distance was like cut in half for your normal form. As you trasnformed higher, the distance increased. Stage 2 was probably the most useable teleport and I like how they teleport THROUGH the person, so i could throw soemeone, teleport in front of them and hit them back.

But, it's not the game itself that annoyed me, but the players. I could swear they acted like 10. Always winning about "WHEN"S MY TURN TO GET A WISH!!!" ,"YOU STOLL ME WISH NOW I SPAM THE SERVER/THROW DRAGON BALL OUT/CRASH SERVER" , "ADMIN!!! BAN HIM! HE'S SPAMMING!" , or of course "can I blob you for pl?"

ESF doesn't get like that, cuz I never hear someone say 'can i blob for pl?' and i never see popular severs with dragonballs enabled. And versing a ssj2 is a lot easier than a ssj3 :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me it's just about crap in all aspects. As Chakra said, the tele thing sucks. And it's unbalanced. ESF is balanced and 1.3 will basically be a good version of EVM anyway.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF > EVM in every way imaginable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just curious as to why people love EVM so much
Exactly who said they loved EVM more than ESF? They should be castrated and hung by their entrails.

...or would could just point and laugh, whichever works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll give it a try if you will. I've played in an EVM server... which i didnt have EVM isntalled so i couldtn do anything :(

Best answers
EVM allows people to go above ssj and give more powers yes lagie crashes but every good mod has it flase even when the first esf came out and no im not talking about beta alhpa i mean if u saw that game u would go wtf and point and say wtf on offense esf team
Esf beta 1.0 had its flase 2 and just like 1.2 and 1.3 theres going to be some thign wrong evm should get the dues for even making it. i would download it but i would install another esf to ur desktop and rename ur folder in it to EVM esf or some thing and put it in ur half life folder in steam or vale that way u should be able to play both
evm is okay i would give it a 7.5 out of 10
down falls for evm lag crashed have to find ur own models that is really lame because some models wont work for it online probelms probly like in esf i never played online i just like playing lan with a friend.
and plus i mean esf have had plenty time to add ssj2 and stuff and i know there were waitng to make it perfect and thats kool but still when 1.0 was out it was okay because it owned but when 1.2 came out they should have added it and if it needed more adding they should have done it in 1.3 no offense esf team i still love ur work :D

and yes Tien r0x0rz my s0ck0rz! to

Best answers
lol EVM is... "okay" and thats all it is... its just a glitchy mod of a mod that impatient people made because they can't wait for 1.3... I mean I have EVM cus I just like being able to transform higher then once... but its hardly worth it I am just suffering untill 1.3 comes out which will not have so many game crashes and glitches... I mean the ESF Team purly knows what they are doing and they will show EVM whats up =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now this might just be me, but i think some people are just jumping on the bandwagon...

Though esf has better public gamming, gotta give credit to the crew for actully doing something like that, and dealing with people who only begged and wined about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom