ESF vs DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Tenkaichi > ESF
>:O
I personally can't compare the two as they are two different, however as for which one is more fun I'd say that esf takes the win.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've played Tenkaichi.

ESF > Tenkaichi

Sure, Tenkaichi has better graphics and all.. but ESF has much better game play. I think the ESF Team did a professional job on ESF.

Best answers
Well i'd have to disagree with the ESF gameplay being better than Tenkaichi, cuz all ESF is Just teleporting, punching and BeamSpamming.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
Well i'd have to disagree with the ESF gameplay being better than Tenkaichi, cuz all ESF is Just teleporting, punching and BeamSpamming.
And Tenkaichi isnt >.>

Its the same stuff. Only that ESF has a better 3D play than Tenkaichi wich is made more like a 2D fighter with the ability of moving left and right.

Best answers
I think esf its better then budokai! but in budokai u can play single player follow the dbz sagas and that's pretty neat too! sry for my english!

Best answers
Well i believe atari doesn't see esf as a threat because 1 the graphics, also it is on a outdated engine that is just a back and forth type gameplay, however it is fun.

If Tenkaichi ever does go online, more then likely i see atari knocking on ESF's door.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread is dead, don't post here please.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. If you wanna discuss a topic, don't revive a month and a half-2 month old thread. Just make a new one.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom