Esf Videos!! ( ON DEMAND )

Best answers
Ok SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARENT FINDING MY NEWEST MOVIE SO IM RELOCATING AND STARTING FreSH WITH NEW ** MOVIES ** NOT DEMOS

REMEBER THReADS TO EXTEND TO MORE THEN 1 page

Best answers
Ok This One has Sub,Jp,Cricket, AND LOKI going all out in some 2 vs 2 action ;( To bad I couldn't join in on the fun, but thats just lucky for you becuase you get to watch this awsome demo :D
******************HERE IS THE LINK ********************
http://rapidshare.de/files/6792060/2v2.zip.html

*******READ THE THREAD IF YOUR NOT SURE WHAT TO DO*********

Best answers
Would you like me to convert the demo to a video. Maybe with some music plays in bagground.. ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watched it myself- This is why Fraps is better >.>

No glitches n ****. I just wish it was longer than 30 seconds you know?

Best answers
Wow people thanks alot!! ;D I didn't think i would grab so much attention so soon ^_^ I even grabbed some attention from A Team Video Director hehe :D . Sure you can convert it and throw some music into if you want ***" 009 "*** ;D
I sure would like to see and hear what it's like after your done with it ^_^.

I really appreciate the compliments !!!
"Thanks guys ^_^"

Best answers
:cool: Ok ^_^ I just made this one today for just for Noobs out their. :shocked: Luckily I got TWO A.E| Members, Fire Pheonix AND Hero aka Kyo to help me out. Im sure if you practice these few basic esf moves Your Score boards won't be so negative.
((((( THE 2 COMBOS WILL BE TOLD IN THE NEXT FOR NOOBS DEMO ))))
***************THE LINK***************************
http://rapidshare.de/files/6798686/nubtraining.zip.html

Ok this demo is a little bit slow so you "New People" can catch on to what's happening,and if for some reason you miss something just press the console button during the video and you will see all the text that was said. ;)

**** REMEMBER SPAMMING BEAMS ISN'T CONSIDERED A SKILL****
Its the basic melee that counts remember that ^.^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i just kinda wish that it didn't shake like that. Or whatever you want to call it. Fraps is better imo, but the file sizes are gnormous! But yea, was fun :)

Best answers
Ok my Friend Fire Pheonix just informed me of Fraps. Which I'll Be looking into I may have to ask him how to get it and use it. So BE READY!!! THE NEXT ESF MOVIE WILL HAVE A SMOOTHER FEAL TO IT :) I HOPE ^_^

(((Fire you told me your email but not the IxHATExTHISxSN@" " )))

***** BY THE WAy *****

009 PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN WHEN YOUR DONE CONVERTING MY VIDEO ^_^ IDE REALLY ENJOY WATCHING IT AFTER YOUR DONE WITH IT :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I could host it if you'd like :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I suppose we can try to make better files. So it's less glitchy and looks nicer. Only problem right now is finding the correct media converter, and the file might be a bit larger.

Best answers
I'de be honored for you to put my demo on your site :laff: Only one thing^_^

I think you may want to wait until 009 finishes with my movie :) He offered to take my movie and convert it to an actuall video file then he wants to add music to it :cool: so mabye you should wait alittle before taking the video ^_^ but go ahead if you like Just make sure you give me the credit :D hehe

(((((( I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALL LIKE MY MOVIES :D )))))) ;D

Best answers
I'de be honored for you to put my demo on your site :laff: Only one thing^_^

I think you may want to wait until 009 finishes with my movie :) He offered to take my movie and convert it to an actuall video file then he wants to add music to it :cool: so mabye you should wait alittle before taking the video ^_^ but go ahead if you like Just make sure you give me the credit :D hehe

(((((( I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALL LIKE MY MOVIES :D )))))) ;D

Best answers
*************A MUST SEE************************
Well their is a small story behind this 1. We all know this guy hax but we pretend like we don't. .:|Zen|:. Dark vses Cold first but looses 10-9.. im sure he wouldve won if Cold didn't hack ^_^ Now its saru's turn to fight cold and last time i saw Dark and saru fight 1v1, he only lost by 2.The final score was 10-8 pretty **** close if you ask me!! :shocked:

:talk: :talk: :talk:
OMG People You have got to see this one!!! Its a movie of Sarutobi Sensei vsing a pro player with hax. Well of course this guy was banned after the match but, STILL A GOOD MATCH NON THE LESS!! :devgrin: I FOUND THIS 1 while looking around in my esf folder. Heh lucky for everyone who sees this!!

((And Yes all the demos I post are made by me unless said otherwise))

************************THE LINK*******************
http://rapidshare.de/files/6805698/saruvscold.zip.html

((Sarutobi Sensei !!! STAY SHARP :devgrin: ILL BEAT YOU SOME DAY ))

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first rapidshare link does not work for me.

The second demo I managed to see.

Nothing really spectacular nor anything that would interest me. The combat was slow and seemed too... scripted (actors following a script). Not too bad though, nonetheless.

$sj Goku: You should be careful with your double posts since the moderators will notice them.

Best answers
**** BY THE WAY*****
The NubTrainingVideo isn't supposed to be Action packed :p but its supposed to teach new comers just the main basics of the game. If you are a more experienced player you may find the renewed 2v2 link a better option ^_^

HAVE FUN :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom