Esf Video Series

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok as some of you know I make esf videos. Well, a while back I made this video to start off my series of esf episodes, but at the time I wasn't skilled enough to actually make a good one. Suprisingly I made this very good video to kick-start my series please enjoy.

click here to view

Best answers
Looks wery good, it's **** awesome. Please make some more. Can't wait.

Best answers
I just checked it out and its great man.. keep up the good work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A good opening episode... I liked when they were collecting the dragonballs that was interesting. Also you should proof read the text a little more because there were a few mistakes. GJ nice vid.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey Jinx, nice vid. It looks like a nice start to something big. Hey later ill hit you up on msn and give you some stuff to spice it up even more :p. Maybe even a lil request if you have one and if i have more free time than i think.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I notice you're using yousendit. Its a good temporary site, but you should look into depositfiles.com

It'll store any file up to 1 gigabyte for free, forever with no membership at all. Its really the perfect upload site. It doesn't keep track of uploaders either, so you have no limit on number of files.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty good, I liekd the use of the black & white filters at the start of the clip.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey thanks everyone =). I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of models / sprites / sounds before I go ahead an begin his hobby =)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want i can give you some storyes new not from dbz new made

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh great idea =) ive already come up with some plans of my own for EEF, but ide like to hear your ideas too

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Heh great idea =) ive already come up with some plans of my own for EEF, but ide like to hear your ideas too
Vegeta's Brother

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It worked (dunno why i got that error earlier) looks interesting. But the spectator mode is visable XD

GJ nontheless

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Vegeta's Brother
Hmmm... such concept might as well include modelling skills... although it's not a bad idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense but the default gohan model for esf 1.2.3 is extremely crappy, maybe you should consider using some of the model from www.esf-world.com

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
Hmmm... such concept might as well include modelling skills... although it's not a bad idea.
I'v got like the hole thing in my mind i was sopose to make it but i don't have the pc to do it or the team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom