esf vets

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean, I love it when it's like that, like 100 registered and 20-30 active users, I LOOVE IT! but sadly esf isn't like that, but this is also cool....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i want in on this

i came around 2001-02 registered sometime in 02 and actually started to play

a little after 1.2's release i started to kick serious ass and moved up the ladder faster than most

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder where I'd be had I not quit for 6 months....twice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Points to Join Date

*headbangs*

Been here a while and still play ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Yeah...no. Most of us have lives now (College, friends, work, girlfriend/boyfriend) and esf is boring as hell (especially since North America has about 2 servers; 1 for evm and a random server with 32 bots). I mean, I really want to enjoy esf. It's just hard to now =/.

I think I'm pregnant so thats not helping me much either.
Sorry about getting you pregnant Zeo.

Anyways, he is right. When I first played ESF, I was in...I think 8...no 9th grade I believe. Anyways, my favorite memory was using "Cell" before he was officially added into the game :p Made many people mad.

However, now I am in my second semester of college in my Freshman year, I don't care about ESF much at all but I do plan on playing v1.3...for about a week until I get bored :/

I am not much of a gamer anymore due to the fact that my parents hate spending money on graphics cards and such or watching me spend the money on it. So I mainly like to spend my time on the highway with my SRT-4 Mopar Stage 3 :D 300Hp. Much more fun.

As for my forum join date. I believe this is the first forum I ever joined...er second *COUGH* DMZ *COUGH* -- I played ESF during the first alphas, then went to DMZ cuz it rocked ESF Alpha's ass but came back to ESF after seeing the beta 1 video and in awe and amazement wondered "OMG HOW DID THEY GET GOKU TO THROW KI BALLS BACK ZOMGZZZZ!!" -- So I then decided to join the forums....also because half the DMZ community hated me :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
heh....

Super_secret_code_to_be_cell

that was actually a couple after the first release.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still stalk the forums.. watching... always watching. I stopped playing esf when 1.1 came out.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I still visit the forums, from time to time, not that much though. I stopped playing ESF after 1.2 got out. Haven't played it for 3 years now. But I still hang around ESF's chat room, just idling around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom