• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Good for n00bs, not for the rest

• Total voters
Best answers
this is my second try reskinning this beast the first attempt didnt go out so well, i hope this one will be better since i hopefully improved, model done by turk, heres my old one on the left, new one on the right:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well besides some skin deformation I really liek what you have donew ith the shading and all on the model, it looks very stylish, and fresh. good job! My only crit is that you made the lines on the armor (like the ones on the brown/tan parts) too close together, i would take a few out and get some more room inbetween them personally.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
Well besides some skin deformation I really liek what you have donew ith the shading and all on the model, it looks very stylish, and fresh. good job! My only crit is that you made the lines on the armor (like the ones on the brown/tan parts) too close together, i would take a few out and get some more room inbetween them personally.
thanks for the comment, the armor, boots, and gloves though i havnt worked on, its jus from the default vegeta skin, i just slapped it on him because i didnt want him to be naked, but iam gonna work on the armor next

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really liking this, excellent start. Although you should look into the leg anatomy, it's off by quite a noticeable amount all around. Aswell I'd suggest making his elbow bigger, the triceps seem odd with that little thing in the middle.

Can't wait to see it finished.

G
hate to be the first to say this, but i dont think ur allowed to edit ESF vegeta, im not sure tho.

anyway, its looking pritty good, the muscles showing through the trousers is cool :)definitly looks better than ur last one.

Best answers
I have to agree with everyone else, looks nice toasty. Good work!. though yeah, take a look at some anatomey references to give you an idea of where you going wrong.

Best answers
I like the idea but just don't like vegeta face but it is still powerful.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh. oO Nani !?

Nice going, you modeler of the pet wussy. Try to follow those anatomy pictures, and you'll have one kickass skin.

Best answers
messed around with the legs a bit, do they look better now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it me or do the leg skins need switched? The back leg
skin [besides the butt] looks like it belongs on the front,
and vice-versa. Well actually, the front leg muscles don't
look right, they look really odd. Looks at david's leg ref:

I think it the muscle structure on that ref is pretty accurate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have a big giant dbz poster with vegeta in it.. im suggesting you follow my drawover

the hamstrings in the back arent' really shaped that way.. and the cut in gastrocnemius (calf muscle) isn't really shown that much, the cut should be more defined from the bottom

Best answers
basicly he really got the vegeta feelin. but for sum reason he looks a lil chubby (not fat but large...don't kno a word for that). vegeta has a pretty pointy nose and such. maybe u've gotta make sum face features bigger in relation to the whole head.
may be the blurriness of the faceskin, dunno. or just me.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm ... Vegeta never had Tienish eyes.
Maybe you can fix those and make the back of the legs darker
its not that defined ya know (even if it is Vegeta)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well,looks nice...face skin kinda ruins it :S,looks to plain enar the body skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin awesome, keep it up, just fix the legs, and make vegetas hairline more round

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom