ESF v1.1 Problem

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know this really isn't "V1.2" or above, But i have a problem. The game works fine. On dedicated Linux server and all. But when i hit a person in the game. The person fly's 1/2 across the map when i hit him. How come it is doing this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the way 1.1 is... You didn't know that?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This is NOT how v1.1 is, i have played 1.1 before. and there is no way you fly back that much. In the old days, i did combo's and such. And with this, its almost impossible to do combo's. And you can barely fight with this. If you think this is how v1.1 is. Then you're so wrong bro :)

Best answers
that IS the way 1.1 is. 1.1 has a huge knockback distance, it is possible to do combos though, all you have to do is be fast or use the walls/floor to your advantage.

Best answers
Skyrider your lieing through your ****ing mouth. Its not wrong, thats how it was. You got used to 1.2. If you don't think you can still play 1.1 as it is, like it was, then I'll show you how to. Its not broken. I played it almost everyday. Good day to YOU sir.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No way. I can't remember such huge knockback distance. and Draylock1. I may not be a moderator around here, but could you please watch your mouth. Its rude of what you just said.

Best answers
Dude if someone tells you thats how it is and they are a veteran, thats probably how it is. But my mouth is blocked my stars so you don't need to worry. You just need to realize thats how it is and have the thread closed

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I thought it be much less knock distance then this. Strange though.. But if you wish any mod can close this thread. Unless there is a way to change the knock distance power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my knowledge there is no way to mess with with distance back in 1.1. I don't even think it can be done with 1.2.3.

Dray, what you said wasn't too horrible, but he is right. That kind of abrasiveness can lead to flames. So in the future, please show a little bit more self restraint if you could.

Sky, you aren't a mod, like you said. That being the case, it's best if you leave the moderating and other such corrective comments to us.

- Closed on request by creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom