ESF Updates

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got question

I know ESF Team Do Great Job THX to all Team :*

But why you don't Give updates to all game players. Release new UPDATES to all :]

We want to report bugs and help with new ESF 1.3

BW

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, Tomek!

Unfortunately, we already released our update, and there won't be one for a while :(. If you want to help make 1.3 bug free, feel free to keep playing the Open Beta and report any bug that you come across.

Best answers
Hi im wondering can any1 help me whit dbs(dragon ball source) I downloaded it n' all I can see online is 1 server but thats not the problem the server have map called canyon n' i dunno why but it seems that i dont have that map can any1 tell me where can i download it?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi im wondering can any1 help me whit dbs(dragon ball source) I downloaded it n' all I can see online is 1 server but thats not the problem the server have map called canyon n' i dunno why but it seems that i dont have that map can any1 tell me where can i download it?
You're better off asking at the official Dragon Ball Source website - http://www.immortalrespawn.com/dbsource/index.php

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
There are atleast updates on site. I remember after Christmas Release there was one or two updates until Open Beta Final release. So it was 1-2 updates in like 6 months. Now we have weekly updates and I'm love it because of shots, vids and overall progress. At least all community (not only Force Pitters like me) know what's going on.

BTW send me PW with your GG. I would like to play with someone from our country (Poland).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom