ESF Tricks

Best answers
I'm just wondering what everyones lil trick is when they play ESF. Mine is play as a pretty weak character and surprise my opponet later on when his pl is extremly high :D like Freiza weak at beginning later on hes a power house.

So just post some stuff you guys like to do in ESF.

Best answers
what i always do is

i say to someone do u want a power struggle and then he says ok

so hes charing a kame hame ha then he shoot it at me then i really quick push the teleport button and then i shoot my beam full at im that he is dead

that is really funny u know but then the people are pissed of :D:D

Best answers
Heh, cell and freiza's discs always kill...
So i use em, lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG . . . that is the most ghey n00b killer I have ever heard of.

Honorless scum. :S

*Sicks death pickles on you.

Best answers
But it works can't complain with that. Plus its not like the people know you over the net you can't just go online and trust everyone. Backstabbing works look at the guy who won Big Brother 2(that weird Reality show)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
using the disk is jsut as bad as being a vegita spammer

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have nothing against using the disks. I don't. But if you can't dodge them then you deserve to be killed.

But to ask someone to power struggle and then lie and teleport and kill them. How terrible. I'm with Cuc on this one. For shame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Candyman
heyy guys where are you all talking about?
if i was u i would drop the spam now, u have sai the same thing in anouther topic.

Best answers
Yeah really if you read the posts you'd know...

LOL Tepus is like the Mod without Mod like abilitys :p hehe

anyways on topic: another trick is to teleport randomly around (make sure you have lots of Energy) and get behind your opponent and charge up the fasted atack for that character and shoot'm out of the sky :D its great fun

BTW: This is my 100th post w00t

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
LOL Tepus is like the Mod without Mod like abilitys :p hehe
i will never be a mod, since they have enuff all ready.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

OWA . . . it's still shameful. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror . . . ;/

And vegeta is not spammy . . . if you can't dodge the BB/FF, then you need skills no matter who you play. :S Any character has insane splash radius and damage at a high PL, so that argument can be blown up with my Squash Star (you may fire when ready, Ph34r my r34dy @nd fully op3r@tion4l b@ttle st@tion o_O).

The disk is ghey when used to hit people who are PSing respawning, typing etc. Use it face to face . . . like a man.

Or you'll never be anything but a coward. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
The disk is ghey when used to hit people who are PSing respawning, typing etc. Use it face to face . . . like a man.

Or you'll never be anything but a coward. :\
right :D

ever tried to kill a disc-spamer with ki-balls?
works great :devgrin:

Best answers
He guys, i haven't heard one good atack move, the ones that we're talking about are both for the weak stupid and bad playing n00bs. Teleporting when you say you'll have a power struggle is weak and lying and stupid. And the disc is to (the disc is stupid cuz starting krillin can kill a superstrong vegeta with his stupid disc while in the eps krillin can't even hurt cell when cell is perfect and krillin throws a disc at him). The thing I always do to become stornger fast (after which you really start fragging:p) is shooting smaller weaker beams at the strongest op players cuz then you get a lot of power pretty fast. I know this is also a little weak but certainly not as weak as lying or using the disc!!!!

And now ill shut up cuz i to talk to much:p (just had two beers, must be the problem ;))

Best answers
OWA! OMFG! holy **** thats what the ppl used to call me in TFC when clan Blood Trail was still around damn lol i was surprised you called me that :p its been like year and a half ahem anyways

What the one i said about teleporting around alot and get behind someone and shoot them? thats shamful thats called playing the game right. Plus i'm shameful person i do not care to much for life anyways so it doesn't matter to me if its Trust, or shameful or whatever.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The teleporting ones fine . . . it's just the lying one that made me, . . . well . . . violently ill :S.

Best answers
LOL well i didn't suggest that i just said i'd try it. But i can't cause i do not have ESF Installed i'm waiting for Beta hehe Violently Ill...

Best answers
What vegeta does is part of the game and easy to counter/block
The discs on the other hand cant and its extreme homoness to be in a struggle and get disced on the side...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom