ESF Trailer Teaser

Best answers
Imagine if the release Date of the game is in the full trailer:):rolleyes::yes::love::laff:

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
For specs..nothing final here :D But you should have a GPU with at least full DX10 support. I think Readon HD5xxx Series might be ok as the lower end. My last GPU a GTX660 could run ESF at stable 60fps with everything on max. Sure since then the new cloud system came in place, but the old one is still there as a low quality option.
For CPU a dualcore is enought as we can't do much with 2 core. Only thing wich needs power and is on a 2nd core is the ocean fft calculation. But a Phenom2x4 with 3.4 GHZ could run it just fine.
There are and will be quite some options to tune the performance

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey just thinking, now that you mentioned that.
How are you guys planning to link the mod to HL1? Cause I think I read a long time ago that you were going to need HL1 purchased legally in from Steam in order to run the mod, or just HL1 (not necessarily on Steam)?
You need a legal copy of HL1 in your Steam account.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you guys planning to link the mod to HL1? Cause I think I read a long time ago that you were going to need HL1 purchased legally in from Steam in order to run the mod, or just HL1 (not necessarily on Steam)?

Well, seeing as how this is a HL1 mod, obviously you will need HL1. Legally. Which requires Steam and legal tender. And it's been like that for, like, a decade.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey just thinking, now that you mentioned that.
Its not linked. Its installed like it was before steam existed. HL1 still works like it did in 97, thats why steamworks isnt supported on HL1 mods.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have been waiting so long :cry:

Best answers
For specs..nothing final here :D But you should have a GPU with at least full DX10 support. I think Readon HD5xxx Series might be ok as the lower end. My last GPU a GTX660 could run ESF at stable 60fps with everything on max. Sure since then the new cloud system came in place, but the old one is still there as a low quality option.
For CPU a dualcore is enought as we can't do much with 2 core. Only thing wich needs power and is on a 2nd core is the ocean fft calculation. But a Phenom2x4 with 3.4 GHZ could run it just fine.
There are and will be quite some options to tune the performance
Do not say that this game will be that big game requirements. This not Witcher 3.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
@Blashix , a DualCore with 3.5Ghz is something you can harly by anymore these days, also a gtx660 is dunno...5-6 years old now ? So i don't think it's to high. Witcher3 on the other hand, yeah Quadcore and a GTX970 can't run it on max and full HD at stable 40fps so...
Also keep in mind. ESF features some pretty high-end techs and i always test on Full HD resolution and max settings. And with stable 60fps i mean rock solid 60fps. No drops ever(except for Daltes overdone particle FX XD)

ewl

SSB Member
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So, to be released this year?
I do not know the release date.

Unofficial information:

ECX + AF server players (Lithuanians players) says, that will be released Xenoverse 2 and ESF:Final in autumn ;D

Last edited:
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was really cool. Got me exited for esf again. Go team!

Best answers
INCREDIBLE TRAILER - WOW!!!! This is by far my most favorite piece of gameplay released yet, a very pleasant surprise!! There's only been one SSJ transformation that has been released UNTIL TODAY, we got 3 more!!! My favorite transformation is Vegeta, very intense especially towards the end of it. That's a very good upload, and I'm glad to see that work on the game is going very well. I think this game will be immensely better than any other DBZ game before it and will extremely hard to surpass if ever. Can't wait to share the trailer.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy shit its the man of legend. How ya been CS you mapping wizard you.
I don't know about the legend haha, but I'm doing great. Got a family now. Wife and two kids. I still game a lot and I write books for a hobby. How are you, Grega?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the legend haha, but I'm doing great. Got a family now. Wife and two kids. I still game a lot and I write books for a hobby. How are you, Grega?
No familly yet and i cut back heavily on gaming for some reason ^^;

Im thinking of getting in to MAX cause i have a map i want to do for the final. Basically a city with shops that are puns of people from the forums. Like DarkTooths dentistry and similar XD

Speaking of which adds "Cold Steel Metalurgy" (may still change) to the list XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom