Esf Tournament

Best answers
I cordially invite you all to take part in this ESF B1.2.3 Tournament. There will be no prizes but will be played for fun and to enhance the game experience

These matches will be held in Dagster's Midwest Server

Please register and post here if you are interested in being involved with the playing community... and if you want some good fights

For Pro Division Sign up here:
http://s12.invisionfree.com/Multi_Clans/index.php?showtopic=17

For Begginer Division Sign up here:
http://s12.invisionfree.com/Multi_Clans/index.php?showtopic=18

~{ape}~Naraku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i'm in , just as long as people will be fair and fake lag with me as i'm an aussie at an internet cafe :(.

Best answers
sorry we dont have that much access to any other servers. if we did we could also hold a Euro Division.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robo_Killa said:
sorry we dont have that much access to any other servers. if we did we could also hold a Euro Division.
Any links or forms of communication I could use to contact the server admins ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe i'd enter if there were more european players =/ but last time i got my ass handed to me by monx >_<, anyway, good luck to the participants ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We would host for european players as well, but we dont have a server with common ping or a european server, im sure one of the community members in europe will be making one, or might make one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about an intermediate catagory? Im certainly not a pro, and Im quite sure Im no longer a beginner. I think I could win the beginner tourney, but Id be out first round of the pro division.

What to do, what to do...

Best answers
well theres not that many for 3 catagories, so just sign up to the begginer's division and if u win that, move on to the pro division. depending on how many people participate, if we get more people i'll add in a intermediate division.

Best answers
So does this just start like anytime? I guess i'll sign up if i can get on tommorow.. I forgot go ahead and put me in the beginners I've only played for like 1 hour total and i havent played in like 3 weeks soo ill probably suck.

Best answers
as soon as we get the minimal people for each division we'll decide wen the tournament starts. we'll pm all that signed up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd love for everyone to join the tournament, but with Non-North American people playing it would screw up the other players due to the timezones and stuff. See you would only be on when we wake up or we go to bed so it wouldn't work out very well.

Having you join up on the tournament wouldn't even be fair, you would be playing in a higher ping then normal and would not be able to put up an evenly matched fight or a good one. So I'd just like to say that the tournament is more for the North American/Canadian/Mexican ESF player. However you can participate if you are from another region but remember we'd like to keep all matches fair.

Best answers
im in and im americana. but i have same problem as others i will destroy beginners but on a bad day (nearly everyday in my life and add the fact that i just started playng again after a long break) i get my ass handed to me by the good players. although with the way other people are ill end up fighintg a pro in beginner tournament and lose first round :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im not from the US. And i will still play :p

I dont care if i get my ass handed to me on a plate its for the fun of the game :)

Best answers
will there be a europe server ?
could make it a bit more fun... i dont join if the server are hosted in us.... to high ping..

btw i think some admins and moderators are rude in this forum...
ppl feel so welcome.... man it suck.... they dont even let ppl speak...
they so darn arogant.... or whatever its called...
no wonder esf have so few servers.. ppl really feel welcome in the forum...

Best answers
k the sign ups will soon close. i will post the brackets here if im allowed to. (any moderater reply)

Best answers
sorry for double posting but no one replied.

anyways the tournament sign ups are now closed.

these are the current brackets for the tournament

Pro Division:

Begginer Division:

i also apologize for the fighters that didnt make it into the brackets. there will be another tournament after this one.

k before you do your matches message me on AIM or Msn

aim sn: hlrobodbz
msn: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom