ESF Tournament 2010

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
like id'bother to read all that shadi lol,meh TS2 server is down and dont have anything to do i think ill go play esf LOL
Once ESF always ESF huh? ^^

But the post wouldn't interest you.

In short ; I told people that whine about the EU rules should go home, and that the tournament is officially closed.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont whine about the EU rules other than 1.

3 hit. If you get the first hit close to the ground, you can do 2 rollhits representing 4 hits of damage. Or even worse if you get someone standing on the ground you can get 6 hits worth of damage which is over 75% of a characters entire HP count.

Thats the only rule i really have beef with.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well you can't get 3 hits on someone already standing on ground, unless they made a 0.0000000001 sec swoop, not without the penis hit which gets them off the ground.

But 2 hits aren't all that bad.

So tell me Grega, you don't mind roof/wall rules?;O

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can't get 3 hits on someone already standing on ground, unless they made a 0.0000000001 sec swoop, not without the penis hit which gets them off the ground.

But 2 hits aren't all that bad.

So tell me Grega, you don't mind roof/wall rules?;O
I dont particularly like using the skybox for additional hits, but the only variation i have a real problem with is the straight up ceeling hit. Its easy to pull off and can be an insta kill.

As for hits on the ground i allways have and will play with the following. Max 1 hit on the ground.

Best answers
Good thing I live in Europe. Too bad I can't join though, cause I don't have Half-life and I'm not planning on buying it until the day ESF:F gets released.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good thing I live in Europe. Too bad I can't join though, cause I don't have Half-life and I'm not planning on buying it until the day ESF:F gets released.
lolwut? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom