Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
28. November 2009

(This already been posted on the competition hidden plugin thing, well a mate of mine suggested me to try to post it on an open forum so I'll give that a go)

Hey guys, I'm making up this Europian tournament, and people suggested me to share the information on the forums so I'll do that.

I'd like to inform you that it's 1.2.3 (NO EVM OR ECX IS NEEDED) you decide your models and beams on your own screen, since many asked me this question.

Everyone from EUROPA is welcome, make a post that you'll like to join and you're in (Or contact me at my email/skype/msn, contact options is on the section below)

Example: Shadi - Denmark

Rules:

If you can't agree to them, then please stay away.

It's the ordinary EU rules you think but please read it thru, since there is some few things added into it.

The judge(s) have to witness the battle
Judges CANNOT join the tourney.

Since it's an EU tournament we go for EU rules!

3 hits max (If cealing and wall you are allowed to do infinite)

NO BEAMS, KIBLAST OR ADVANCED MELEE.

Only Vegeta or Goku, some players are used to Cell, but try to stick to Goku/Vegeta
There ain't be giving free hits or kills because you had to write and all the other excuses.
If you get 3 hit because you needed to write "lol" it's your bad!
So try to avoid chatting and close your phone etc it's not more than 15-20 mins.
But if both agree to change some of the rules, (in an acceptable way of course) it can be allowed.
If kiblast/beams or more hits than allowed is performed the victim is allowed to restart the duel, at the instant (depended on the judges "judgement" too
If they both agree it's okey then they can continue as they want.
"sorry" is only enough if the victim feels so.

Go to the toilet, do your things and fix your rates before the duel thanks.

When a match is is decided whoever fights who you have 1-2 days (or so) to pick a date and time. A time where the dueliestes and judges can be online at same time.
Shouldn't be hard since Europian times isn't with a huge differ. If you don't show up after making a date then you are out.

If both players agree they wanna advanced melee or kiblast they can feel free to.
But please make the rules BEFORE the fight begins it's the 2 persons that duels that decides.
But in a fair way of course I won't allow 4 ground hits etc.

Here I'll post there fight's, and I'll mark the winners into the second fights, and third, and in the finale.
Since the tournament haven't started yet only the first fights are confirmed!

(I'm using This system(Scroll down to buttom of the page), and we are 32 players so 16 at each sides, and I'll roll dices for the last 4 players that'll be back, I don't want to announce peoples second and third fights, since I'd rather keep it a suprise :D )

Frantz VS. Tiago
Kalenjah VS. Nord
Arsenovicius VS. Dan
Ryoka VS. Zak
Cherry VS. Aligator
Buzz Hooker VS. Hosy
Erko VS. Toxen
Orange VS. Myagi
Tsunade VS. Togan
Kenshin VS. Ligthing.
Scrumpy VS. Jimmy
Median VS. Kito
Fonny VS. Grega
Happy VS. Xilian
MJ Rene VS. Ibanez
Vegutha VS. Shalamon

(I did this pretty fast, and I have to go now so no time do double check I'll do that later)

(If you mean the rules should be changed or fixed, or something you didn't quite understand, then you are welcome to contact me at the following contact options following below)

Or post a post of course, I might just not check it everyday : )

Steam : shadi1337
Msn : [email protected]

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If cealing and wall you are allowed to do infinite
What idiot could have made a rule like that? You can kill your opponent without letting him do anything by hitting him into the top of a map for like 10 times if needed.

Is the tournament server VAC secured?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What idiot could have made a rule like that? You can kill your opponent without letting him do anything by hitting him into the top of a map for like 10 times if needed.

Is the tournament server VAC secured?
It is indeed vac secured, besides that's the normal rules we use in Europa, there's no helping it, no one seems to complain about it, especcialy not the ones that can pull it off.

Learn to AVOID staying near the cealing or make sure you are in a state that you can recover 5/6 hits ^^

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The infinite ceiling combo is pretty damn hard to do, but it's still a glitch and lame.

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed and only losers use that kind of tactic it makes me ashamed to live in europe when they cheat like that

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Scripts allowed? Apparently Trex / Gurb have a way to detect scripts, might be nice to install on your server

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
indeed and only losers use that kind of tactic it makes me ashamed to live in europe when they cheat like that
And they are ashamed of you, well I didn't make this post to complain if you wanna complain CONTACT ME on steam/skype/msn

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:59 PM has been merged with this post created at 07:58 PM ----------

Scripts allowed? Apparently Trex / Gurb have a way to detect scripts, might be nice to install on your server
Well yeah, they are allowed and we kinda have control over who scripts or not these days, since Arsenovicius server had the script detecter for a while.

Well the script detecter is kinda buggy, it has it issues and is easy to get around the detecter, and it also messes up a scripter alot when it's just supossed to say he is scripting.

I honestly don't care who scripts/aimbot's whatever ^^ As long as they admit.

The Prodigy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So no North American players allowed? Booo

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Europe
European Tournament.
----------------------------------
U.S Players - When he says infinite cieling combo he definately does not mean the glitch bug.
There are other methods of performing 1hitkill moves.

About beams, Before a duel starts, it should be decided between the two players if the duel is played with beams or without.
If no decision can be made, a duel will be played without beams.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
So no North American players allowed? Booo
Well meh, we want a maximum of 70-80 ping lol, the only I know that can get that is Sub.

Arsenovicius which is from Greece barely made it, but because he were from EU he were invited ^^

IF I make another tourney I'll make it to America too, and if we're lucky we can have someone (yes I'm included) to make a NJ server, those were sweet for a 100 ping vs 100 wasn't it?

Meh, now that that one is down and Drew's is down I can't even get under 170 anywhere in America ^^
Or yes there is this LAGGY nlt server, indeed better than nothing tho.

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:25 PM has been merged with this post created at 12:24 PM ----------

Europe
European Tournament.
----------------------------------
U.S Players - When he says infinite cieling combo he definately does not mean the glitch bug.
There are other methods of performing 1hitkill moves.

About beams, Before a duel starts, it should be decided between the two players if the duel is played with beams or without.
If no decision can be made, a duel will be played without beams.
To the FAT marked text, you are right Yuval, BUT you know well that the glitch version is allowed ^^

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Kyuubi signed out due real life circumstances

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Kai any ceeling combo is a glitch. Since you are using the skybox. Same goes for the wall combo using the skybox. Those are all exploits due to the engines limitations. Its a wall you shouldnt be able to toutch and even less bounce someone off.

Sadly even the new map format has the same problem with the boundaries. There is jsut no way to tell the game that its not supposed to be a solid wall but rather a recovery point. Though the new maps should be big enough for that to allmost never happen.

In the end its as much of a glich as rolling someone on the floor ^^

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, Grega. But EU people don't understand that. Someone has made a rules and everyone (except me) follows them without giving a **** that it's a ****ing glitch. Seriously, you have to be a total idiot to allow glitches/exploits/bugs in the rules. You have to be even more of an idiot to follow them. EU is screwed.

ESF team should have made an official 1 vs 1 rules that everyone should follow.

I want to register.
ESF nick: Shiro
Steam: Shiro190
I doubt you have Steam with a legal copy of Half-Life.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I know him. He might have bought Half-Life already, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he's stupid enough to register in the tournament without having Steam.

Sorry if I offended you and you really have Steam along with Half-Life, Shiro.

EDIT: Nice, he has Steam.

Last edited:
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, but last time he asked me he didn't now he seems to have, but the reason I even wan't to talk about that is to say signs up are too late now, fights are set and the first tourney fights will hopefully be at 5'th january, everyone is allowed to spectate!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i most likelly have my server up and running again to host the tourney :)

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So whats going on with this? Is the tourney still happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom