ESF Torunoment ring

Best answers
I was wondering if any one would be kind enough to make this :) or to show me how to make it i would greatly appciated it to i dunno forever?

The idea behind this is to have a to scale budokai ring for an offical ESF budokai tornumet (if it happens :D) all it would have to require is the waiting area for the fighters in the tornument this area would have a couple bags of sensu beans for the winner of the match (to make next fight fair)

A ring large enough to run jump blast and what not, and has trigger_self hurt on the grass area around the arena so it can be a "ring out"

Stands for those who would rather be in char model watching it instead of through HLTV and spectate mode

Also if any one is willing to do so make a 4 ring map (sperate from the one above) to serve as the elmination ring's where goku vrs goku happens to see who the best of the gokus is to go into the map above simple 4 rings (could make more if creator decides to do so doesn't really matter) and sensu beans for fighters to gain back hp :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
sure! if you want anything else on it, ill do it ^^ so you want the sensu beens on a table :eek:?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i remember mapping such a map for esf alpha2.0 XD
it was pretty funny but it will be hard with throw and such nowadays >_>

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is a map out there like that already I can give it to you if you want?
just gimme your addy and I will send it to ya

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are 2 maps

ontopic: i already sead im going to make a turnament map like that it'll be for 8 peuple at once.

Made out of 7 rings but ill nead help making the mechanism work as it should. Im just going to finish the castle map im making now.

P.S. to aneyone who is making the map set the trigger_hurt to activate itself after 3-6 sec. that way you still have a chance to get up if you are thrown ;).

Best answers
well if the tornument goes by my rules no throwing allowed so don't worry about that but the 3-6 seconds is a good idea that way if ur just practicing on the map not using it in an accutal tornument you won't have to deal with the throws (as much)

on topic what maps are u guys talking about? and yeah a table would be nice :D or some thing

addy's are gundam2048 (AIM)
[email protected] (yahoo) [email protected] (MSN)

thanks for taking this up for meh :D but ummm question is which one of you is creating the scale budokai ring :) cause i know grega wants the 7 ring one lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i dont want it ill make it but ill nead help from a more expirienced mapper whit the multiple trigers to one and more dors if that is even possible :D

and be4 i forget the rings are in seperate areas so you dont see who your next oponent is untill you fight him and the other players wont be able to interfeer whit the battle cause of the dor system if it works if not ill just have to think of something else

Best answers
lol can u put pictures of the chars that way all the vegetas can fight eachother to determine the best vegeta player to go into the tornument cause it would look really wierd if it was 2 vegetas vrs eachother or 2 buu's vrs eachoher in the tornument

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom