ESF To be more like the cartoon

Best answers
Ok i have some suggestions, for the 1.3 beta IT should be more destructive like in the cartoon when you mean the cliff it leaves a hole and smashes and when you do spirit bomb make the world blow up and make it more fun and everyone die or something It will make the game way better

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Welcome to the forums.

Not possible on the HL engine without causing some problems......and looking bad. Plus, on the forum main page if you look downwards there is a forum section for Suggestions. In that section there is a sticky for you to read that lists things that will never be in ESF.

Here's the link: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835 Hope it helps.

Also, making everyone die whenever someone uses the spirit bomb would get VERY annoying.

EDIT:

Though there are some custom maps that you can blow things up in. If you want to look for some have a look here: http://www.esf-world.com

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It is possible to add destruction able walls / objects / parts in maps, but they only decreases the FPS (Frames per Second) which decreases your game performance that will make you lag. Why do you think they never really added such thing in the first place? The half-life engine is not designed to hold allot of destruction able stuff. Even though it has "some" destruction able things, but not to many of it. Allot as said above will greatly effect your FPS for sure.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The half-life engine does have it's limitations, & everyone on a server and someone shoots a spirit bomb & everyone dies jsut sounds stupid, that would be esaily spammed and abused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Because the Spirit Bomb totally blew up the world in the series. Wiping the server would suck too.

Suggestions go in the suggestions forum, I reccomend you read the sticky there first.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Suggestions go to suggestions.
2.) Terrain deformation (as you suggest it) is impossible in half life.

Trust me it's been suggested before, and it can't be done in this engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom