ESF,... to be continued????

Best answers
Hello everybody,
if got a little question.

Esf Beta is the best DBZ-Mod i´ve ever played. But i think there are not enough characters. So, my question: Are you gonna continue earth special forces? I think if you continue esf, many fans will be more happier. But if you not continue, the fans will also be happy about esf beta1.
Please answer my question!!!!

OneOfTheBadGuys:D

Best answers
of course they are gonna fo farther in a few months they are gonna work on beta 2

Best answers
A brief statement but uhh no i don't wot does it mean?
i think its like in the early stages not completed basicly adding fine tuning etc etc kind of release i mite be wrong

Best answers
alpha means first realease lots of bugs
^
-
- bassicaly the bug stages
-
\/
beta means when things are straightened out but with still bugs --- 2ndish realese.

then non beta is bug free game for everybody to have fun in.

Best answers
Just thought I would throw in some other useless info. Alpha and Beta are "A" and "B" in the Greek Alphabet.:)

Best answers
Basicly i hate custom characters but hey..
its their game..;/

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We arnt even close to dead dude, we are still working on this mod.

Best answers
ack

no no no custom character!

brolly!!!

Best answers
Yeah no costom characters...

but brolly is from the movies,esf is from the series.

i think esf should add more bad guys cuz there are only 3!
and like 5 good guys!

They should add good villians like Dabura,Android 17 or 18...

But its their game they can add what they want.it wont stop me from playing esf ;)

Best answers
No movie charactors, androids would be cool but terribly inbalanced, and dabura is p00p. I just wanna see them finish the transformations for the existing charactors. It would be a real treat to play all forms of Buu. And a Goku SSJ3. :p

Best answers
i agree with phrack. Let's get our priorities. I think they should finish every character that's in now. Then they should add in custom characters. Not the movie charactors, or androids, no dabura, they all suck ass. Though, if they do add in a movie character, i would actually like to see the evil "thing" from the last movie. That'd be ****ing great, and it even has a transformation. But custom characters would be the ****.

Best answers
We are. We're going to add in some other ppl from the series that we think should be in and then....then on to Custom Characters :devgrin: Muhahahahaa

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
When ya gonna put the 3\/|L C]-[33S3/\/\@N ingame? o_O

Best answers
no point on adding more chars . i doubt much people will chose them. eg: who would pick the androids =\. they dont even have a big wave attack (eg : final flash , kame etc etc ) they will just have generic beams. Just complete the current chars transformations. 3 trans each would be cool.

Best answers
yeah change gohan into adult gohan with the attackes of adult gohan adult gohan RULES he is the coolest

ow yeah where can i download episode 267 and so on\?

Please dont ask this... you'll get :warning: warned :warning:. No asking for anything stolen or illegal, which includes eps.

*SS_Vegeta*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom